Ch. 2

Crosshairs walks to the nearby fields to watch the sunset.
"Wish you were by my side, Lightning, to see this with me, to go on drives together, but I fell that I abandoned you," he looks down, "someday, I will bring you back to me, I promise."
He picked a small flower, staring at it, before looking over his shoulder at a pile of rocks that served as a memorial for Lighting Flares. He walks over and places the flower on it. Looking at the memorial made him feel like she perished, but inside him, he knows she is a strong femme, and she always comes back.

Optimus POV
I watched Crosshairs from a distance. I know Crosshairs misses Lightning as much as the other bots do. She could be alive, but some days, it's hard to think she is.
I pray you'll return to us, Lightning.

The Next Day

Third-person
All the bots and humans are wide awake. Optimus informs the bots that they are going to patrol for Decepticons. The Autobots do this once a week though there have been no Decepticons' signals since they defeated Unicron. The Autobots and their human friend, Jamie, who's been fighting alongside the Autobots for years, head out on patrol—splitting up to cover a larger area.

Crosshairs POV
Every week, we patrol, and every week we find nothing. I think Optimus is hoping I'm distracted and stop thinking about my sister.
I patrolled for an hour, feeling so tired of driving around and getting no signal, until I finally got a signal. I rushed to the signal, hoping for done action.
Once at the location, I swerved and transformed with my sniper ready. I look at my surroundings, to prevent Decepticons from jumping me.

Third-person
Someone tackled Crosshairs down. He grabs the Cybertronian and pines them down. The Cybertronian grunts as Crosshairs looks at the Cybertronian, but they have a battle mask on, preventing Crosshairs from seeing their face fully.
"Who are you?" Crosshairs snarled.
The Cybertronian huffed, "none of your business!" They barked.
The mask prevented Crosshairs from knowing if this Cybertronian is a Femme or Mech.
"Remove your mask!" He orders.
"Oh yeah? Why?"
"Tell me, who are you?" He growled.
"Not till' you get off me." They demanded.
Crosshairs grumbled as he gets off the Cybertronian and takes a few steps back. The black and silver Cybertronian gets up and brushes the dust off. Crosshairs spots a sword and shield by the Cybertronian.
"Now, take the mask off so I can get a visual of who you are," Crosshairs orders.
The Cybertronian looks away and retracts the battle mask.
"Your name?" Crosshairs asks.
"Fine, Lightning, Lightning Flares."
Crosshairs froze, shocked the Cybertronian in front of him that tackled him is his sister, Lightning Flares.
Scrap, I think I did too much damage to her.
"I thought you'd be happy to see me, Crosshairs?"
Crosshairs didn't know what to say or do. He wasn't even sure if this is real. He rubbed his optics to check. Lightning smiled as she walks over to him. She wraps her arms around him in a hug. Crosshairs come slowly wraps his arms around her in s hug.
"Light. is that you?" He whispers.
She laughed a bit, "yes, it's truly me, Cross.."
"I missed you so much. Come back with me. There are other Autobots who'll be happy to see you."
She nods, "sure."
"Do you have a vehicle mode?"
She backed away and transformed into a black Chevy Corvette Stingray. He looked amused by that she has the same form as his. She then transformed back into her bipedal form.
"Yours?"
"Same. Now, let's go back?
The two bots transformed and headed back to the property.

Crosshairs grabbed Lightning's servo once the two transformed.
"Ok, I have a plan; we're going to surprise the team. I'm going to create something and cause noise to make them find us; then, when they come, they'll be shocked seeing you instead of pissed at me," Crosshairs explains.
Lightning nods in agreement.

The other Autobots have been back at the property for fifteen minutes. They're mot concerned Crosshairs might be in trouble, but they worried.
"Sensei, do we scatter and find Crosshairs?" Drift asks his leader.
Optimus sighed, but couldn't say anything before they heard a noise.
"Crosshairs might--be doing that--again." Bumblebee suggests
"Let us see," Optimus tiredly says as they all went over behind the barn. There's Crosshairs and his dumb inventions. But one problem, who is that next to him?
"Crosshairs!" He yells.
Crosshairs turned but had a grin, "hey boss; I found someone during my recon," he pointed at the bot.
The Autobots couldn't believe what they're seeing.
"Lightning?" Optimus asks.
"Lightning!" The other three shouted, running to her into a bone-crushing hug.
"Hey! Haha! Guys, femme need breathing!" Crosshairs yelled while laughing as the others fell to the ground.
Lightning was laughing, happy to see them all.
"Ok! Guys, off me now!" She giggled.
They all got off her and helped her up. Lightning noticed the Prime, standing there so still, he was surprised to see her for real
"Prime?" She asked.
As of breaking some frozen spell, Optimus went to her, "Lightning... I thought you-"
"Died? No, I was in hiding this whole time." She says, "come on, Prime, you know I know how to survive any situation."
Crosshairs patted her shoulder. "So, sir. May we let her stay? I do not want to let this femme out of my sights again and scatter off to find her," he teased.
Optimus nods, "she can stay."
The Autobots then cheered happily. Lightning laughed at their sudden reaction, as Crosshairs hugged her.
"Bots! Who is that?"
They all turned to Cade and Tessa, who heard them cheering.
"Hey Cade, this is my sister, Lightning Flares. I finally found her while doing Decepticon searching," Crosshairs answered.
Lightning waved, "um.. hello."
" A GIRL BOT?? WHY WOULD NO ONE TELL ME?!" Tessa complained.
Lightning blinked at the sudden words from the human girl then completely out of the blue.
"You mechs didn't tell the humans about femme bots?" She stared back at them as they then looked away, avoiding the question. She sighed then looked back at the girl.
"There were a few, but I guess I am the only femme bot now," she answers.
Tessa looked at the bot then ran up to her.
"Can you tell me about you? I hate to say this, but being the only girl in the family makes me embarrassed."
The femme warrior nodded and walked with the human girl.
"So, for starters, can you introduce yourself?"
The mechs and Cade watch the two have a conversation for a while before
Drift elbows Crosshairs by the stomach, "so, you're happy now?" He asked.
Crosshairs groaned from Drift's hit and straightened up, "yeah.. but ya didn't have to hit me for the answer, Drift," he hissed in pain.
Drift just smirked and patted Crosshairs' shoulder, "I am sorry my friend."
"Where's Jamie?" Crosshairs asked Drift, "I think she'd love to meet Lightning."
"It's late; they can meet tomorrow."