Epilogue

Optimus Prime P.O.V.
As I'm about to tell everyone what I've been working on, the familiar color of a ground bridge appears.
"Looks like the cons have been busy," Hound comments as he prepares for a battle.
Several Cybertronians walk out of the ground bridge, surprising everyone, including myself.
"Ratchet, Wheeljack, Que?!" I exclaim, "how did you get a ground bridge functional in six weeks?"
"We still had some equipment in our subspace," Wheeljack answers, "but we still need to work on the system."
"Where is she?" Ratchet asks.
It may surprise everyone that he's been looking forward to seeing Jamie again the most. I dread telling him she left yesterday. I didn't tell him Lightning returned or about Rangeblade. The three mechs are happy to see Lightning again and welcome Rangeblade - who I can tell is nervous, knowing they'll ask about her history. There's still much work to be done, but this is a happy moment. The beginning of a new chapter of our life on Earth and Cybertron.
"Wait, so we're leaving Earth for good?" Hot Rod asks, not happy.
"No," I reply and tell everyone to pack up.

"Lennox, good to see you again," Cade smiles and hugs Lennox.
"Wait, how long have you known?" Crosshairs asks me.
Scrap, I don't think this is going well.
"Things were finalized six weeks ago," I admit, "the plan was to wait until after our trip, but not the ground bridge arrival. I knew I was taking a chance."
"Well, I think the surprise will be bigger now," Hound points out, "surely you three aren't the only survivors, and why are we back at the base?"
I point to Lennox, who's wearing his military uniform with the N.E.S.T. insignia. I know Crosshairs and Hound - and a few others - might not like the idea after what we went through.
"Hold on, before you rage," I insist, "while the news I'm about to share may not ease your anger towards humans, know that we are no longer targets. We are free to live among the humans, following their laws, plus we must try to use our holoform. We are free to go home to Cybertron, which is being rebuilt."
Everyone knows there's more to discuss, but this is good news for them.
"Twenty soldiers returned," Lennox informs us, "and we're hoping to get at least twenty more soldiers even if the cons have been quiet."
As much as we want to send a picture to Jamie, we agree to keep this secret until she returns.
"She should be back soon," Crosshairs tells Lennox, "she'll be back to see this one," he says as he puts an arm on Drift's shoulder.
We all laugh at this comment.
"She'll be thrilled to see what has happened and all the Autobots she saved," I add.
I hope you'll come back soon, Jamie. You're going to love what has happened.