Ch. 1

Crosshairs POV
Awoken by the Sun's glare at my face, I online my optics and rubbed the tiredness from them. I looked around to see that the bots were still asleep. I got up slowly, not to cause an alarm on them all, and walked out of the barn, built for us Autobots and Cade Yeager's inventing station, before stretching.
 The morning scenery is so majestic and calm. An idea came to me; I'm going to prank the team and the humans.
Now, what shall I do to create some loud noise?
I looked around and spotted some rusty cars.
That would be the thing.
I snickered and went to do some.. 'planning.'

Third-person
The bots and humans woke up ready for the day. The bots noticed Crosshairs already left the barn. They all left the barn, checking around to find the Paratrooper.
The first human to exit the mansion is Cade. He walked out and noticed the bots searching.
"Hey, bots!" He yelled, the bots turned to the Inventor, "is someone missing?"
Optimus nods, "Crosshairs."
Cade sighed and shook his head, "he has some mind of his own."
"Crosshairs is always up to something," Drift adds before getting interrupted by loud clanging noises. All of the bots covered their audio receptors, and Cade covered his ears. Jamie, Tessa, and Vivian run out of the house towards Cade.
"DAD! WHAT IS THAT NOISE!?" Tessa yells as she covers her ears.
Hound looked around and realized if Crosshairs isn't around, wondering what the nous is, then he must be the one making the noise.
"Boss! It could be Crosshairs!" He yells.
Optimus looked over at him and nods before he and the other bots run to where this sound is coming from. 

Crosshairs POV
Yup, the noise is loud. I guess this is the greatest wake-up call.
Haha, I bet they can't find me.
I laughed until the others found me.
"CROSSHAIRS!!" All four bots exclaimed in unison.
I flinched and turned to see them all so mad.
Scrap.
Optimus came up to me with a look of disgust.
"Crosshairs, why did you create this to hurt all of our audio receptors and our human friends' ears? I get that your 'pranks' we're supposed to wake us, but it was unnecessary," he scolds.
I felt guilty about what I did.
"I know what I did was wrong, Prime, I am sorry," I muttered.
He softens his optics and pats my shoulder plate, "Crosshairs, I know that inside, you still miss that warrior of yours, but you need to move on," he sadly says.
He was mentioning my lost sister, Lightning Flares. She was the best warrior and sister to me. I missed her; she was gone, completely gone. I knew the tears would come; I held them back and had a firm face.
"I know, Prime, but, if she is alive, I wish for her to join us," I vowed.
He nods at me and walks away. I sighed and looked away. The others came to me, wondering what kind of conversation I had with Prime.
"I need to be alone," I muttered.
The bots walk away while our human friend, Jamie, looks at me with concern before walking away.
I stared at the scenery as the wind blew calmly. I was wondering how things would be if Lightning were here? I closed my optics and felt the movement of a spark of a soul leaving my body, just going off.

I looked at my surroundings and noticed a femme in front of me. I walked up as she turned to me, with her battle mask on. I wanted to get a visual of her.
I walk up to her, standing inches away from her, and asked her to take the mask off. she does what I asked. This femme is Lightning. My mouth was shuddering as she put her servo on my face, with a smile on her lips. I held her servo and kissed it.
"Is something wrong, Crosshairs?"
I looked at her with the tears and nod, but I decided, now's the time to speak.
"I-I missed you," I cried.
She sadly smiled and hugged him, "you are never alone, Crosshairs, remember?" She softly says.
I hugged her back, about to breakdown, and I did. I collapsed to my knees and cried. She notices and knelt to hug my crying figure. She soothed me; her comforts so safe and protective.
"I wished that you were with me.. they took our time away from us," I sobbed.
She rubbed my back, "Crosshairs... I know you are suffering without me, but know that I will watch over you, I will protect you," she moved my helm to make me look at her, "I swear in my name."
She kissed my helm and faded.

I then came back to reality, realizing I'm in the barn. It.. was just a dream, a dream I frequently have but wishing it was real.
Lightning, please come back to my arms. I miss you very much.