Ch. 8

Lightning POV
"Crosshairs, stop!!" I yell.
"Fine," he replies in a pissed time before stopping. We're far from humans and able to Transform.
"I told you letting that Decepticon stay was a bad idea!" Crosshairs yells.
"She did nothing wrong-."
"She's a Decepticon; that's what she did wrong!"
"Have you forgotten Drift is a former Decepticon? Or are you going to hate him now?!"
I transform and drive off.

Rangeblade is still in the barn when I return to the property. I got her to take a walk around the property.

"Little lady, why are you tense?" Hot Rod asks.
Oh, that's right, he doesn't know what has been going on the past couple of hours. Well, I have to explain this shit situation to him, which, of course, is adding to Rangeblade's fear. Hot Rod was unsure about having a Decepticon around but said he's trusting that I know what I'm doing. He tells me Bumblebee was quite a jerk about a hundred years ago but changed. While our war has been going in for centered, countless Autobots and Cybertronians who didn't want to pick a hide, Hot Rod believes watching another species at war; millions dying, did it.
"...or perhaps his memory loss was the cause. When Bee returned to Earth in the '80s, his processor sustained damage. He forgot every second he was on Earth before that time. Anyway, I believe you can change, Rangeblade without memory loss. I also know the samurai Drift was an ex-con."
Good, I have another bot on my side.
The three of us watched the sunset, but I focused more on what I could do to get the team to trust Rangeblade, especially Crosshairs.

I spent a little time with Crosshairs watching the stars while the others slept.
"I miss spending time with you, Crosshairs."
"Then stop spending time with that Decepticon."
"Why must you ruin the moment?!"
I walk away before Crosshairs could reply.

Thankfully, Optimus isn't asleep yet.
"What troubles you, Lightning?" He asks.
"How can we show the others Rangeblade isn't a threat? I know I may be thinking this way prematurely, but I feel like she's like Drift and just needs done guidance."
"You may be right. This will not be easy, but I also believe Rangeblade is lost and needs guidance."
"Jamie saw a side of Crosshairs that frightened her, and she left. I had Drift go after her."
"We can go to Jamie's dimension tomorrow.b I think she'll play an important role in showing everyone Rangeblade isn't an evil Decepticon."
Optimus explained to me how he thinks Jamie is an important part of this before suggesting we go to bed.

The next day

Crosshairs POV
I can't believe this. This Decepticon isn't here a week and tearing us apart. Both Jamie and Lightning saw me furious, and I think I scared Jamie. Lightning isn't happy with how I've been acting, and this was supposed to be a good reunion. The Decepticon stays in the barn, acting afraid of everyone, waiting for the moment to take us down. I should just take her out now. I'd be doing the team a favor.
"You! You think you can fool me?!"
The Decepticon looks at me, confused.
"Drop the act! I know you're waiting for the right moment to harm us!! It's not going to happen, so you can leave NOW!!"
"I-I'm not looking t-to harm a-anyone," the Decepticon mumbles.
"Lier!!"
"Crosshairs, enough!" Optimus yells.
Scrap.
"It's ok, Rangeblade, your safe," Lighting comforts the trembling Decepticon.
We don't have a brig here, but I'm sure Prime will punish me.
"We will talk about this later. Crosshairs, Rangeblade, both of you will come with us-," Prime starts.
"You're letting her go to Jamie's dimension!?" I rage.
"Excuse me, may I suggest Rangeblade stays? I will keep an eye on her if it makes Crosshairs feel any better," Hot Rod interrupts.
"Tell her to leave, then I'll feel better!!"
"Enough!!" Optimus yells, "for now, Hot Rod will stay here with Rangeblade, while you, Lighting, and I will go to Jamie's dimension."
"Fine."
I don't agree with this idea either, but I worry about Jamie.

Hot Rod POV
I may have not have been with this group of bots and humans for long after defeating Quintessa and Unicron, but I quickly realized how much the team cares about the humans, especially Jamie. I see why Prime thinks she'll play an important part in showing the others to trust Rangeblade. I was on a mission when Prime brought Drift on the team back on Cybertron, but now everybot trusts him and are friends with him. At least everybot on Earth, and a few others on Prime's team at the time. By the time I returned, everyone at least respected Drift. It wasn't long before I noticed some bots were friends with Drift. It's going to take time, and I understand why Rangeblade is afraid.

Rangeblade POV
I think I know what Prime's plan is, and I am not sure if I like it. I worry everyone is going to hate each other. I shouldn't be here.