Time Waster # 14 -- Ben's Honeymoon in Hawaii <3

• Dedicated to My father. Because I love him lots :3

--Time Waster # 14--

Cami: *Comes into the dining room holding a clipboard and dressed in all red* Well Sal, as you may know, Valentines Day is coming up soon.

Sal: *Is sitting at the kitchen table eating toast* What's your point?

Cami: We have to be ready!!

Sal: We still have like... thirteen days.

Cami: So? We still need to be prepared for it!! We have to decoooooooorraaaaaate!!

Sal: No we doooooonnn'ttt. Now go away, It's six a.m. and I want to eat my breakfast in peace. What are you doing up so early anyway? Don't you usually sleep til around noon?

Cami: I couldn't get to sleep. -_-

Sal: You didn't sleep at all last night?

Cami: No. I was too busy planning for Valentines Day. Now get dressed, we have to go to the store to get supplies!!!

Sal: I am dressed.

Cami: No you aren't.

Sal: Yes I am.

Cami: *Points to the stairs and yells* GO CHANGE INTO YOUR PAJAMAS!!

Sal: YOU'RE WEIRD! *Gets up and runs out of the room*.

Cami: Drama Queen.

*A WHILE LATER - AT THE STORE*

Sal: I don't like wearing my pajamas to the store. >:(

Cami: I do! Look at my slippers!! ^_^ They're bunniiiiieeeesss!

Sal: -_- I can't believe I'm stuck here with you.

Cami: Okay, we need pink and red paint.

Sal: What for..?

Cami: Chill out, we're not painting the house. I rented a building and they're letting me paint it.

Sal: How'd you rent a building? You've been in jail too many times - you can't be trusted! They should know that!

Cami: I know! The first place I went to, the lady freaked out and hid under her desk. Then I said 'Wait, I meant to say my name was Sal Thunder!'

Sal: So she let you rent it?

Cami: Are you crazy!? She called the police! They're more scared of you than they are of me!

Sal: ... Hm.

Cami: So I went somewhere else and gave them Charlie's name instead.

Sal: Ah. It's always the nice people they never suspect.

Cami: Yeah. After the Valentines Day party is over, no place will ever rent to a Charlotte Smith.

Sal: Her real name is Charlotte?

Cami: Yeah.

Sal: How did I miss her mentioning that?

Cami: Oh, she never did.

Sal: Then how'd you find out?

Cami: ... Are we just gonna stand around and question what I do during my alone time or are we gonna shop for crap!?

Sal: I don't think they sell crap here...

Cami: >:( *Punches Sal in the face and puts her in the cart*.

Sal: ZzzzzZzzzZzz.....

Old Lady: :O

Cami: And that, madame, is how you take care of a person that bothers you.