Time Waster # 37 -- Summer School

• Dedicated to Cinnamon sticks!! Idk...

--Time Waster # 37--

C.M.: Cami, go check the mail.

Cami: Aye aye, Captain!

C.M.: *Shoots Cami a glare*.

Cami: *Clears her throat* I mean beautiful mommy.

C.M.: *Smiles* Go.

Cami: *Runs out of the kitchen, but runs back in a second later and grabs her breakfast burrito*.

C.M.: *Gives Cami a weird look as she runs back out of the kitchen* I swear, it's like I only produce one of each kind of child. I get Ben 0 the tough-yet-sweet kid, Doris – the soon-to-be fashion model, and then Cameron - the criminal.

Cami: I heard that!

C.M.: CHECK THE MAIL!

Cami: FINE!

*OUTSIDE*

Cami: Okay, let's see. How am I gonna do this? Oh, I know. *Holds the burrito with her mouth while she manages to rummage through the mail*.

Sal: *Walks over* Cami! I have to go to summer school! Summer school! Can you believe this crap!?

Cami: *Shrugs*.

Sal: *Huffs* I am so not in the mood for this crap.

Cami: *Raises an eyebrow at Sal*.

Sal: The bad news, I mean. First of all, it's summer. Who the heck wants to spend their summer in school!? Second, it's way too freaking hot for that! And I guarantee you that the only room that's going to be cooled down in that entire freaking school is the gym!

Cami: *Stares at Sal for a minute before going back to looking through the letters*.

Sal: *Shifts impatiently from foot-to-foot before finally snatching the burrito out of Cami's mouth*.

Cami: Hey!

Sal: BACK OFF CAMI! I'M ANGRY AND I WANT THIS BURRITO!

Cami: O_O I was full anyway...

Sal: *Angrily takes a bite of the breakfast burrito and glares ahead at nothing in particular*.

Cami: WHAT THE CRAP IS THIS!?

Sal: What? *Takes another angry bite*.

Cami: I HAVE A LETTER FROM SCHOOL, TOO! HOW THE CRAP COULD I HAVE FAILED MATH!?

Sal: YOU THINK THAT'S BAD!? I FAILED ENGLISH!! WHO THE HECK FAILS SOMETHING THEY'VE BEEN SPEAKING FOR PRETTY MUCH THEIR ENTIRE LIFE!?

Cami: Apparently you do.

Sal: *Shoots a death glare at Cami*.

Cami: *Sighs* This is ridiculous. Not only did I fail math, but neither of us are going to be together during summer school since you passed math and I passed English.

Sal: Don't rub it in. >:(

Cami: I'm just saying. I am massively ticked off now. *Snatches the burrito away from Sal while she's in the process of taking a bite*.

Sal: HEY!

Cami: I WILL SET YOU ABLAZE IF YOU TRY TO TAKE MY BURRITO, WOMEN!

Sal: *Glares angrily at nothing again*.

*ONE WEEK LATER*

Cami: I don't wanna be here!