Time Waster # 48 - The End.

A/N: Umm I just typed in "What do you do" into google and it suggested "What do you do with a dead chemist?" I'm really concerned right now... Also, this is the very last Time Waster. AGHDERFRIGSTHAE.... I'm kind of sad. :P

I just finished editing all these, finally. :D I don't know if you can dedicate it to more than one person, but I dedicated it to a reader from MDW. But not Sal, she's not cool enough. Muaha, I'm a jerk :P)

--Time Waster # 48--

*LATER THAT NIGHT - AFTER ALL THE PROPOSAL CRAP*

Cami & Sal: *Are sitting across from each other on couches, eating delicious frozen yogurt*.

Sal: *Is playing with her ring, while sporting a goofy grin*.

Cami: If you don't stop that and finish your yogurt, I'll finish it for you.

Sal: *Immediately stops and narrows her eyes at Cami* Touch my yogurt, and you die.

Cami: *Rolls her eyes* And she calls me theatrical.

Sal: *Squeals* I can't believe I'm engaged!

Cami: Me neither.

Sal: Hey!

Cami: You said it! Does that not give me permission to agree?

Sal: No, it doesn't.

Cami: *Shrugs and takes the last bite of her yogurt* Whatever. Did you tell your family yet?

Sal: Yeah, my mom's almost more excited than I am. Mason already knew, remember? So he's probably harrassing Alfred as we speak, and Drew's just suprised it's actually happening.

Cami: Awh, Drew's so adorable.

Sal: It's not a "cute" surprised, Cam. He wouldn't stop saying, "Who would want to marry you!" Little snot. -.-.

Cami: *Smiles*.

Sal: Anyway, I have to get going. My grandma's coming to take me out to Steak & Shake in a couple of hours and I need to go home and get ready.

Cami: Awh, can I come?

Sal: So you can listen to her insult me all through dinner? Not a chance.

Cami: I meant for the food.. Your grandma being mean to you is just a bonus.

Sal: No. >_<

Sal: Bye. *Leaves*.

Cami: *Sighs* What now?

*LIGHT BULB DINGS ABOVE CAMI'S HEAD*

Cami: *Smiles mischeviously, then looks up at the floating light bulb and starts swatting at it* Stupid light blubs. >_<

*LATER - AT ALFRED'S HOUSE*

Cami: *Barges into the house* Alright blondie, I'm bored and lonely so I need someone to terrorize.

Alfred: I'm not blonde...

Cami: And I'm not an avian-human hybrid, but do you see me complaining?

Alfred: You do everytime you see someone reading a Maximum Ride book.

Cami: Oh shush!

Alfred: So, why are you here?

Cami: I already told you.

Alfred: Right, but why not bug our other friends?

Cami: The only person I want to bug right now is in London. Sal's getting ready to leave for dinner with her gram, I can't go to Cheyenne's - you already know why, and Zack... He's just Zack.