Thank You! :)

• Dedicated to Anyone who has read this weird story.

I just want to say THANK YOU, from the bottom of my very tiny heart (kidding, I should probably be serious right now) for reading these weird little 'time wasters'.

For anyone who stuck with this story all the way through, from when I was like 14. Those would be the people from MDW and anyone here who might have come in on WP. I think I only even have two readers here, but it's better than none so I don't caaaaaaareee. :D

I had some readers on Max-Dan-Wiz, and then when I moved them here I had another person who read them. So I wanted to say thank you to all of them, for reading and commenting hilarious things that I wish I could still look back on and read (I'm holding a grudge on the people who run MDW, just for that.)

And thanks a ton to Sal, for starting these before me and then letting me pick them up afterwards when I was bored. I wish her's didn't get deleted, because they were so freaking awesome.

These were so fun to write, and I'm sorry for any late updates I had - but we all have lives outside of WP. Not that I have much of one going on, but whatever. No, I'm just kidding. Seriously, I'm just glad no one got all pissy at me for it. Except Sal.

KIDDING.

Kind of...

No really. :P

Thanks again for reading the TW's. It really, really means a lot to me. :) Bye.

-Cami :)