Chapter 25: Involuntary Babysitting

w/c: it's literally been like half of year, but honestly I don't think any of you care all that much? idk but please comment if you want me to keep uploading bc otherwise I'm not sure if I'll continue writing this. so please lemme know, I love you all so much ❤️

Chapter 25: Involuntary Babysitting

Allison's P.O.V.

I guess my luck is pretty crappy. Here I am, hoping Banner was at some top secret hideout where we'd never find him, when really he's just at some crap bar like a complete idiot. The fact that he's drunk makes it even worst. The second Damon takes notice of him, he lets out a hysterical laugh.
"Looks like I won't be needing your charm, Allison." Damon smirks, approaching Banner like a lion stalking it's prey.
"Damon!" Banner grins, obviously not realizing the danger of the situation.
"Ah, Banner. I have to say, it's great to see you here. You're just the man I was looking for."
"Am I?" He grins, looking flattered. God, he's dumb. He had to of known Damon was looking for him, so why would he stay out in the open like this?
"You are. Now, look who we have here for you." Damon motions me forward and I reluctantly stand next to him while Banner looks me over.
"Hey! I remember her!" Banner smirks, and the stench of alcohol hits me in the face the second I'm closer to him.
"I know you do. She made quite the impression on you. That's why I'm gonna let her lead you to my place, ok? We're gonna go on a little trip."
Banner nods willingly and I wrap my arm around his waist to help him stand up. "It's good to see you again." He slurs in my ear, sending chills down my spine and drapes his arm around my shoulder.
"You too." I say back in a flat tone, trying to support his weight on me.
"Alright, looks like Allison's gonna take good care of you. Just keep up with her until we get back to my place, ok?" Damon instructs, and Banner nods.
So I'm going to be his babysitter for the next hour. Great.
~~~
"So where's your knight in shining armor, huh? Finally met a dragon he couldn't slay for you?" Banner asked as we walked. Basically, he wasn't as drunk as he wanted us all to think. I'm starting to believe he has some sort of genius plan to outsmart Damon, I just wasn't sure what it was yet.
"Ah, you really aren't up to speed, are you? I'm a vampire now. I don't need a 'knight in shining armor'." I snapped, beyond annoyed with him.
"You still look like the same broken, little doll that came into my room that one day." He said softly, his words like razors as he softly skimmed his fingers over my shoulder blades.
I slapped his hand away. "You don't know anything."
"You're very wrong about that. Damon's not the only one who has lots of eyes and ears around for him."
"Well, that just proves what an idiot you really are. You should've hid better." I shrug, itching to remove my arm from around him.
He smirks, leaning in closer to whisper in my ear. "Babe, I wouldn't be here if I hadn't of wanted to be found."
I eyed him, my suspicions confirmed now that he was up to something. "But you are here. You have something in mind, don't you?"
He winked at me. "Lower your voice, would you? Who's side are you on?"
I frowned, looking down. Was "no one's" an option? "I don't know."
"Well, you better decide before we get to the house," He smirked, eyes glinting. "Wouldn't want you to get caught in the crossfire."

W/C: this is so short it's not even funny. but I hope you enjoyed again please comment if you want me to keep posting I need to know. ily ❤️