(12) Hopeful Plans (Date for when book 2 of WMHS inside!!)

Note: The date for when my heart stops book 2 is in the writers comment at the end of the chapter

Chapter 12: Hopeful Plans

Allison's P.O.V.

Make me come alive

Come on and turn me on

Touch me

Save my life

Come on and turn me-

"PLAY ONE MORE LYRIC AND I WILL SERIOUSLY THROW YOUR PHONE ACROSS THE ROOM, OUT THE WINDOW, WHERE IT'LL BE TAKEN BY A BIRD THAT WILL POO ALL OVER-"

"I can see you're still a little drunk," Alex chuckled, amusement clear on his face.

It was like, eight o'clock and he was blaring music in my ear. What did he think I was gonna do?!

"It's morning and I'm cranky." I snapped.

"Oh, really? I couldn't tell at all."

I glared at him and threw a my pillow at his face. He dunked out of the way, still smiling.

"You know that song you were playing is actually pretty dirty," I said, trying to affect him in some way.

He blushed under his usual hoody. "Maybe i'm trying to seduce you." He teased me, trying to lighten the mood.

I snickered. :Like that'll work." It would probably work. Not like I would admit it, though.

"Okay, I was just playing it because, number one: you need to get up. Number two: you seemed to like it last night." He admitted.

I rubbed my head. "Speaking of last night, I only remember a few things...what happened?"

"Well, Burnett isn't going to tell anyone about your secret..." He frowned.

I let out a sigh of relief. "Thank good-"

"He has one condition."

I rolled my eyes. "Of course. What is it?'

He frowned again. "He wouldn't tell me. All I know is that you're in trouble."

I face planted back on the bed and muttered through my pillow, "Greatttt." I rolled over on my side. "Anything else happen?"

The small parts of his face I could see was sheepish. He blushed.

Oh, great. What did drunk Allison do?

"You...you don't remember it, do you?" He asked nervously.

My facial expression was puzzled. "Remember what...?"

He relaxed a little. "Oh, okay. Good."

"Alex!" I reached over and flicked him on the head.

He didn't even flinch. Jerk. "That's not very seducing." He said with an upturning smile, ignoring me.

"Alex..." I repeated, my tone threatening.

"Nothing! Ok? It was nothing."

I narrowed my eyes at him. "Liar."

He pulled his hoody down further, as if his facial expression was giving him away. Which it wasn't at all. But it was so devoid of emotion I could tell it was not "nothing".

"Alex." I said firmly again. He didn't respond and a blush appeared on his bonce neutral face.

I smiled triumphantly. "From the blush on your cheeks it was obviously not nothing."