(1) A Supposed To Be Secret Conversation

Chapter 1: A Supposed To Be Secret Conversation

~Allison's P.O.V.~

Sobs shake my body and I try to muffle them with the clean, white, hotel pillow. Not wanting to wake them up, I try to stop crying or at least make them quieter. But it's impossible.

I finally lift the pillow off my head and stare into the darkness.

Two, concerned eyes in the darkness appear above me and I already know its Darin.

"Why didn't you wake me?" He asks, already sliding beside me and taking me into his arms.

I shrug, knowing my voice is useless at the moment. I turn my head towards him. "Are they still asleep?" I whisper. Catherine and Elizabeth were on the bed next me. Luke was tied onto the couch because he still was...wrong. And Xander had the pull out bed.

He reaches across me and opens the drawer to the table on my side. He takes something out and starts to play around with it. I hope he knows I'm not going to let him stay up with me. He needs to rest after all of this. And...and I still haven't gaven him an answer. Am I ready to get married?

"Should be...Oh and just so you know, I'm not going asleep in til you do." I swear he reads my mind. I can hear the stuborness in his voice and instantly felt defeat.

I open my mouth to argue but he speaks again. "Please, Allison. Just let me stay awake," He shakes his head. "I-I can't go to sleep."

"Why?" I ask, my voice gone from irriated to soft.

"I can't close my eyes without seeing nightmares." He whispers so quietly, I almost didn't hear him.

Fear is the first emotion that hits me. "Like what?" My tone is as quiet as his now.

He pauses. "Nothing, go to sleep."

"Darin, I think we both know thats not going to happen. It's okay, you can tell me."

"I have nightmares of...of you dying."

I stare at him but he doesn't notice, he's still playing with the object out of the table drawer.

I don't want to make him talk about it so I ask, "What is that?" I have a weird feeling that I know what it is.

He hesitates and I burst out, "Tell me and I'll go to sleep."

He gives me a small smile and it quickly disappears. "A lighter. Xander found it in Looper's pockets." He meets my eyes. "Looper started the fire."

"Then why didn't he jump with us?" I ask.

"He didn't plan for Xander to actually cut him. Xander badly injured Looper's legs so he couldn't walk."

Looper's laughter echoes in my head and I wince. "He's mad."

"He's dead." Darin stated, taking my hand and squeezing my hand. "Thats why I don't understand why I'm having nightmares of you dying. Looper's dead, I'm here, no one can harm you." He glances quickly at the ropes holding down Luke. And I know exactly what he's thinking.

"He wouldn't..." I whisper. Knowing my words could be wrong. Completly wrong.

"I still don't understand why you saved him. He wants to kill you. His master died, he thinks you're the reason he's dead and Looper made him so loyal that Luke would want to die if his master died."

"I saved you."

He kisses my forehead and whispers, "Yes, you did. Everytime." His expression changes and the doubt was there again. "Looper gave him a very strong potion, Allison. Remember that."

I nod. He's right, of course. I glance at Luke and sigh. "Go to sleep, he won't hurt you if I'm here. I..I don't like him here. It makes me uneasy, but..." He locks eyes with me and I take a deep breath. He does too. We both are overwhelmed by the strong pull that we have for each other.

"I want you to know that we'll try our best to get him back."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whispers are what wake me up.

I do not open my eyes or move. Because it's my name that is whispered first. I quietly listen and try my best to stop breathing so hard.

"We have to turn him human. For Allison." Darin insists.

"A while ago you wouldn't have believed that he could be saved. Why now?" It's Xander.

Darin sighs softly. "I'm leaving, Xander."

"What?!" Xander screams.

"Shh!" Darin whispers and I feel eyes on me. "Better be happy they didn't wake up. Allison would freak out."

Oh, I am all right. Luckily, it doesn't feel like anyone's staring at me anymore. Because I'm shaking, and tears come down.

Darin whimpers. "She's crying again. Nightmares..." I feel warm arms wrap around me and the shaking stops. He's here. He's can't leave.

"You love her. Why would you leave her?" Xander's voice is hard and cold. I instantly feel bad for him. His love was stolen from him. All of this between Darin and I had to bring painful memories back to him.

I have never doubted Darn's love for me or mine for him. But now it was being tested big time.

"Her parents hate her because of me. They think she ran off with me and...whenever Looper killed someone or someone was found missing he came to the police and told them that two teenagers went around killing people. That we were mad. Allison would know this if she watched the TV in here. Instead of people being sympathetic of her, they hate us. They think we killed Jade, Elizabeth, Catherine, and many more. Looper did that so we couldn't return home. That's why he said that he had everything planned. But, I'm hoping that if Allison comes to the police crying and telling them that I had made her kill people. And hopefully, they'll believe her. She's seen people act in movies her whole life, she'll be good. Luke is going to be the one that saved her for me."

I listen to his plan. The shaking starts again. He's been thinking this through.

"And whats going to happen to you?" Xander's voice is hoarse. He knows that I cannot get through this.

"I'm going to give myself over to the police."

"They'll kill you!" Xander says in a sharp whisper.

"I don't want to live my whole life running. This is for Allison." He strokes my hair softly and I am tempted to grab his hand and make him stay. "Just make sure that she doesn't come after me. Promise?"

Xander hesitates then says slowly, "Only because this is for Allison. Promise."

I couldn't take it any longer. I opened my eyes and I saw a slight smile on his beautiful face.

"It's too late, Allison."

Then, just like he was never here, he disappears.

I start to run to the hotel window when Xander grabs me and pulls me back. I kicking and screaming and trying my best not to let my anger and desperation take complete control of me. I could bite Xander if I lost it too much.

So I closed my mouth tightly and continued to kick. When he wouldn't let go the first thing I knew I had to do was bite him. I had to get to Darin.

No matter what.

I lunged for his hand when he dodge me and pulled me down on the bed. Taking some of the left over rope from Luke, he quickly tied me to it.

I was trapped and Darin was gone.

Writer's Comment:

hehehe:( yahhh sry guys! Sad chap i know, BUT just like last time Im not going to upload intill i get at least one comment:D oooo and for I'm Yours (book 1) plz plz plz i just need 2 more votes and itll have 100 votes:) Okay i cant talk that long bye!