(3) Tricks and Acts

Chapter 3: Tricks and Acts

^^Xander's P.O.V.^^

"Well...go after her!" Luke yells.

"Why do you care...?" I ask. I had to do this. All part of Darin's plan. He want's Allison to have Luke.

Luke hesitates. "T-Theres something about her..." his eyes look off into the distant. "Special. Now, go find her or untie me now. She could get hurt-I mean..." He glances at me.

I smile. "Save her. And...be careful. She might not be so glad to see you."

Before I untie him I make him promise. "Only her. Okay? Don't go for anyone else."

His eyes changed from caring to a smirk. Obviously remembering how carless he is, he says, "She's just another bitcb. She's not holding me back-"

Anger fills me and I let go of the rope in my hands and toss it away. "A bitch that saved your life," I glare at him. "She could've left you in the fire to die."

It's Luke's eyes that narrows into slits. "I have no purpose. She should've left me in the fire to die."

My head snaps up. "She...she cares about you, okay?"

He scoffs. "Ya, right. She just met me and already hates me. I saw the way she stared at that Darin guy."

"She used to stare at you the same way," I say, softly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Allison's P.O.V.~

After long I had slipped off the annoyingly high shoes. They just made it harder.

I kinda wish that I hadn't of dressed this properly. I have three guys try to steal my money already. I always used the same trick. Play dumb.

But the fourth time it happened, the guy looked pretty professional. Unlike the others. His strong muscles held me fast and masked face was staring in my direction. He has holes in the mask for his eyes and lips, but thats all.

I sigh.

I'm completly defenseless, so I just slump my body. He opens his mouth to speak but I cover it. He quickly jerks away.

"I know, I know. 'Don't move!' or 'Give me the money'," I grumble again and he looks confused.

Unfortunatly, he recovers quickly. "Nope. Get in the car."

I didn't even notice a car. I glance over his shoulder and see a raggy and old car.

"Nah...It looks like it would smell like McDonald's burgers." I crinkle my noise.

He furrows his eye brows and his brown eyes dig into mine. "Your eyes are like chocolate chips." I mumur.

"Either your drunk, crazy, or know how to trick kidnappers," He says. "And you don't have a choice get in the car-wait, what did you just say?"

"Your. Eyes. Look. Like. Choco. Late. Chips." I giggle. "Oh and oranges."

He rolls his eyes and grabs my arm. "Nice, real nice."

"Wait!" I pull back on his arm and he turns towards me.

I lean in til our noses are almost touching. He closes his eyes and breathes in. What does he think I'm doing...?

Oh, well. I lean in a little bit more and then...

Poke his eye.

"Cho..." Poke. "Co..." Poke. "Late." poke.