(9) Help From Alex

Chapter 9: Help From Alex

Allison's P.O.V.

I woke up with the softest silk against my skin.

I kept my eyes shut and buried my head further into the pillow under my head.

Something was warm next to me. I was cold. I was half vampire so I was still warm, but whatever was next to me was a comforting sort of warm. I was cold right now, I don't know why.

I snuggled closer to the warmth.

Closer to someone.

WAIT A SECOND.

The words and realization hit me at the same time. I jumped so high that I fell out of the soft and silky bed.

"Ugh." I moaned, but didn't move from my position on the floor. My head was buzzing and I felt incredibly weak.

Plus that, I was only in a tank top and shorts. Who the heck changed my clothes? Luckily, whoever it was in the bed didn't wake up by the commotion I was making.

I got on my knees and peeked over the bed to see who was there.

By the messy brown hair he could be...Um...

I crawled to the other side of the king size bed, his side. I raised myself up and saw his face.

Well, the covers were pulled up to his nose so half his face.

I knew his face. It was so familiar it hurt.

I found myself stroking his face. The curve of his cheek and gently playing with the cute little curls in his hair.

Oh! I know him because he was the guy with the captivating green eyes. I pulled away and mentally slapped myself. But as soon as my fingertips left his face I wished I had never had pulled away. My palm was tingling with an electric buzz.

"I hope you don't mind him sleeping in the same bed as you, he kinda passed out when one of my men hit you on the head,"

I jumped at the voice and scooted away from the beautiful man on the bed.

I blushed and stood up, only to see the leader.

Maybe I could spit in his face...

"My apologies about that, by the way. We had to pass you and vampire boy out so you wouldn't see how to get to our secret hide out." He continued on.

Secret hide out? Great. There goes my chances of being saved. Oh, well. There wasn't really much of a chance anyways. Luke was with me, Xander was taking Cat and Elizabeth back to their parents. I had no one else.

Except for my father that disowned me...

Aren't parents supposed to have unconditional love for their kids?

He pointed to the bed. "We didn't have any other available places to put him. He's new. A very skillful vampire, though. Stronger than half the vampires here." His eyes held an adoration for him.

He turned towards me. "Anyways, my name is Damon. And that man on the bed is Alex."

I nod, acting like I care.

"The man that tried to get a bite out of you... Do you know his name? He hasn't woken up yet." Damon continued. I tried to ignore the whole "get a bite out of you" part. He was pretty young. About twenty when he was turned into a vampire.

I'll let Luke make up his own name, less trouble. I shake my head.

Damon's eyes flash. Crap. Did I do something wrong?