The End Credits and a Talk with Mee!!

Hello Guys!!!

I promise that this is the official last chapter of Frozen By Chance. Now, I wanted to do a Q&A but only, like, 2 people asked something. So I'll answer those and then you can roll the credits. Thank you guys so much for supporting me. I know I thank you guys a lot but, I really truly mean it. I seriously thought this book would get 100 views max. No because of you guys we are almost close to 60k views. Which is crazy! Also 2.5k votes and 300 comments. Pat yourselves on the back kids, you did me well. (that's what she said) 

Anyway promise no more Stalling to the inevitable end of my first book, lets get on with the questions. 

ToniaConyers asked "Why doesn't Makayla want to be with Vivian and Kylee?"

Me: You wanna answer that Makayla?

Makayla: Nope.

Me: Answer!

Makayla: Ok, at first it was me just being petty at Vivian not really liking me as her mate. But after awhile while watching over you guys I knew they would be better without me. That's when I knew it was a mistake to give me mates. So, I stayed there until y'all almost died so... yeah

Me: Makayla, I don't think you were this depressed.

Makayla: I just think I have some inner demons to figure out before I do anything with my mates. 

Me: Well, uh yeah. You do that Makayla.

ToniaConyers also asked "When River finds his mate, will his mate become an alpha instead and River becomes the Luna?

Well, there are different circumstances that change the answer. Yes, River is an Omega but that doesn't mean he'll let any ol' Alpha take his role, even if its his mate. There's also the possibility that his mate is not a werewolf, making him ineligible to be Alpha. There's no way of knowing... For you anyway!!! MWAHAHHAH!!!!!

The King's

Chance Robert King

Mate: Maven

Children: Alexander, Slate, River, Austin, Anastasia & Beverly 

Maven Daxton King

Mate: Chance

Children: Alexander, Slate, River, Austin, Anastasia & Heavenly