Halloween Special

This doesn't not affect the main story. SMUT WARNING BELOW!!!!

POV: Chance Night

It's Halloween, my favorite holiday. I love the costumes, the horror, and of course the candy. Every year I either go trick or treating with Bianca or stay home with Vivian watching a scary movie after we buy bags of candy from the store. But this year it's different. The pack is holding a big Halloween party. There will be alcohol, and drugs and I can't wait. I'm a big fucking party animal. I love partying, it's so fun to just fool around and get crazy. Right now I'm getting dress to go with Bianca, Vivian, Makayla, and of course Maven. Me and Maven have been going out for a while after all the crap that happened.

"Hurry up Chance! You take so goddamn long." Bianca basically yelled at the top of her lungs.

"How about you wait bitch."

"You want me to tell Maven to help you?" She said playful and I had shivers going down my spine.

"Just a couple more minutes," she mutters a fine before walking downstairs. I'm being a sexy devil. I have a tight black and red leather shirt with matching shorts. Ripped fishnet stockings and knee-high black leather boots. Along with a red cape, horns and a lot of makeup. Im finally done and so I grab my phone and head downstairs. Bianca is a sexy witch. She has a purple and black corset top, a short black ruffle skirt. Spider web pattern stockings with combat boots and a long black cape. A witch hat and very dramatic makeup complete her look. Vivan isn't really dressed as anything but is still Halloweeny. She has a black shirt and black leather pants with red combat boots. Makayla is a werewolf to celebrate the species her mate is. She has fluffy ears and a tail that are the same color as her hair. She has a simple black dress on with tights and maroon colored bootie heels. They all looked very sexy and beautiful. I turn and walk to the door and open it. My jaw drops when I see Maven. He's dressed up as a vampire. He had his hair slicked back and fake fangs. A tight black button up and tight leather pants with blood red dress shoes. He was leaning up against his black Jeep. Damn he looked sexy. He noticed my staring and winked at me. I was about to flip him off but someone pushed me from behind.

"Come on Chance hurry up!" Bianca shouted behind me. I walked down the steps and opened the door to the passenger seat and got in. Maven was driving with the three girls in the back. He started the car and we drove to the pack house.. during the ride we played Halloween music and made jokes and such. Maven was holding my hand the whole time. When we got to the pack house we saw many people jumping around inside and I got very excited. I unbuckled my seat belt and opened my door but finding it locked. I turn to see Maven smirking as the girls climbed out of the car. Vivian commented a good luck before shutting the door leaving me alone with a sexy vampire Maven. He leaned in and whispered into my ear,

"Your so fucking sexy tonight." It sent shivers through my body. He pulled back from my ear and locked eyes with me. Since everyone already knew about my eyes so I haven't been wearing my contacts. He put his hand on my thigh and leaned it connecting our lips. We started a full on make out sesh. I climbed on top of him straddling his lap. We started to grind up on each other. I moan into the kiss when he gripped my ass. I was unbuttoning his shirt when someone knocked on the window. I scrambled off of Maven when I saw Vincent, Mavens dad. I Blush and smoothed my ruffled up hair. Maven rolled down the window. "Yes dad?" He said innocently.

"Can you not have sex in a car right in front of the pack house." He said quietly.

"Okay dad." Vincent walked away as Maven started the car again and we drove off. Maven was laughing a little and I playfully hit him on the arm. We pull up to a hotel. When I got out Mavens arm held my waist and pulled me close. When we walk in we were greeted by a woman at the front desk. Maven told her his last name and said that he paid for it earlier today. I gave him a look and he booped my nose. I sighed and went with him to the empty elevator. As soon as it closed Maven was all over me. As we twisted our tongues together he picked me up and pushed my back against the wall. I wrapped my legs around his waist with my hands up his shirt feeling his abs. We hear the elevator ding and with me still in his arms he walks to our room. He uses the key card to unlock the door and he walks in. It was a normal hotel room. He walks over to the bed and pushes me down on it. He starts to kiss and bite my neck. He began to untie my cape. He threw it off the bed along with his shirt. I start to unbutton his pants as he takes off my shoes. I finally pull his pants off and saw his half erect penis through his boxers. I pull off my shirt and took off my horns. Maven pulled off my pants and left my stockings. He starts to kiss down my chest and stomach stopping at my v-line and licking it. I moan and arch my back as he plams my dick through my underwear. He pulled off the last of our clothes and grabbed lube and a condom from the bedside table. He pours some lube onto his hands and puts a finger in me. I moan again as he went in and out. After a little he puts in another. Scissoring his fingers he played with my nipples, licking and biting them. I started to stroke his dick with my hand as he adds another finger. He lets out a groan. I couldn't help it anymore.

"Put it in Maven. Fuck me," he smirks and removes his fingers. He flipped me over so that I was on my hands and knees. He teased my hole by stroking his tip against it. I whimpered begging him to put it in. He obliged and thrusted into me. I felt a little bit of pain but it was masked by pleasure. I moan loudly as he thrusted into me deeper. His hands moving to my hips as he got faster. He hit my prostate and I almost screamed in pleasure. He pulled me up so my back touched his chest. He stroked my dick as he bit my neck. I was a moaning mess as he pummeled my ass. I started to move with him making him groan again. I could feel his knot swell up and so I moved faster. I threw my head back again when he pushed my hips down one more time. He released his knot into the condom and I came on the bed. We collapsed onto the bed exhausted. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close.

"Happy Halloween baby." He whispered into my ear.

"Happy Halloween." I said with a smile on my face as we started to make out again. Let's just say we did "it" a couple more times that night.

Happy Halloween! I got tons of candy Wich is going to be gone tonight. Hope you had a great Halloween. Love you byeeee!