Christmas Special

POV:Author

Me: Okay guys stop eating the food!  *I said to the many people in the big living room. They stopped eating and came by me to hear what I'm going to say. I see the main characters from my books up front. Maven was standing behind Chance with his arms under his and wrapped around Chances swollen belly. Then close by Nicco was sitting in a chair with Michael in his lap. Then there was a group of girls which included Sariha leaning on Bethany, Makayla with one arm around Vivian and one arm around Kylee. (By the way I think I have changed the spelling of Kylee at least 3 times. But this is the final spelling, sooo if you see one not spelled like the ones in this chapter feel free to tell me.) Also there was Miley and Anahita holding each other. They all crowd around me as I go through my notes.* Well first off Merry Christmas everyone.

Nicco: Hey no discrimination here bruh. *receives glares from me and Michael*

Me: Happy Hanukkah. *I said between closed teeth.* Okay let's get this over with. I'm so fucking proud of all of you. You have been created from little bits of nothing and then turned into something. I can't believe i'm standing in front of you today. *sigh* okay enough with this sappy shit. My friends that read this told me that I have too much sex in my stories. Who agrees. *no one raised their hand.*

Makayla: I dont think theres enough sex. *Kylee and Vivian slap her* Owww, it's true. I haven't had sex with either of my mates yet.

Me: Well that's cause Kylee's not back yet you idiot. *Makayla shrugs her shoulders*

Maven: I agree that there's not enough sex

Me: Your Mate Is pregnant Maven! *he shrugs too and Chance rolls his eyes* Okay you guys need to keep your pants on or I kill off every single one of you. *everyone groans but nodded their head* Next, *flips through notes* I need to stop with the depression, says my friends. Ha okay *crumbled paper and tossed it behind me*

Michael: wait I don't want to be depressed.

Nicco: Yeah I don't want My baby to be depressed.

Me: *stares down the two* No. Okay since no one will listen to me i'll just cut to the sex scene.

Makayla: I thought you said no sex scenes anymore

Me: don't make me kill you. *Makayla shrugs*

Makayla: wait whos having sex?

Nicco: I volunteer as tribute *he says picking up Michael and running upstairs*

Makayla: I volunteer too. *Uses magic to make Vivian and Kylie float then with them in the air she ran upstairs too*

Chance: Pick me up Maven. *Puts arms up and makes grabby motions like a baby. He is picked up and held bridal style* Fuck me like theres no tomorrow baby

Me: *groan* ok that's it no sex scene for anyone. *Hears moans from multiple people upstairs* god dammit. You know what, who wants to fuck me? *Everyone backs away slowly* am I really that bad? *They nod* fine. *Humph*

Zane: I'll fuck you *sexy glare*

Me: really?

Zane: might as well. Not like I have a mate.

Me: well about that.....

Zane: Wait.....really I get a mate?

Me: .....still deciding...most likely

Zane: is it a boy or girl?

Me: Well, I already made h**. They're here. Over there to be exact. *Point to the person leaning against the brick fireplace*

Zane: thanks toots. *Walks briskly to mate, grabs by shirt and kisses h**, they soon make their way upstairs*

Me: *left alone. Camera zooms in * sorry guys no actual sex scenes today. But merry Christmas and your welcome for the spoilers. That's my Christmas present to you. I will update soon don't worry. Bye guys love you. Also, I want to have a Q&A so please ask away.