Chapter 3

Long ass chapter ahead just saying.

POV: Chance Night

There are twenty-three days until Maven becomes Alpha and I'm petrified. Me and my best friend Bianca have been hanging out a lot more recently because she hates when he beats me up, and she wants to protect me. We're in the woods right now almost to the border of the Silver Blood pack which is my pack. We come out here because it's been awhile since we've been on a run and barley any wolves come out here. We drop our clothes off on a dry rock and we change into our wolves. Bianca's wolf is red and somewhat looks like a fox just bigger. Her eyes are special like mine but hers are only in wolf form. She has Rosy pink eyes kinda matching her human hair which is dyed by the way. We start running and playing in the snow. She tramples me and we roll together down a hill. Her wolf is like twice my size and that hurt like really bad. We were laying by a frozen over pond when I smelled the asshole.

"Hey look it's the faggots. What a coincidence I ran into you guys here." He's still in his human form and is starting to come closer when I remember I don't have my contacts in. Bianca and Vivian are the only people that know about my eyes. I put my head down so he doesn't see my eyes. Bianca must be thinking the same thing cause she steps in front of me hiding me. "Oh are you protecting the worthless omega. Is it because you dikes are dating." This makes me and Bianca laugh but since we're in our wolf form it comes out something like a snort. "Oh so you think that's funny. Well, will it be funny when I kick both of your asses?" we stop snickering and I don't know why but Bianca decides now is a good time to shift back to a human. A completely naked one. Like the whore Maven is he stares at her breasts. They are small but have a nice shape, she also has very large hips. She's almost completely hairless down there if you know what I mean.

"I'm sorry you were saying something about kicking our asses? I dare you to try." She starts walking over to the rock where our clothes were. I know what she's trying to do, she's distracting him so I can get away. But what about her, what will happen to her? She slowly pulls her white and purple polka dotted underwear giving Mavens dick a little jolt of energy.

What the hell are you doing, get the fuck out of here. Bianca somewhat yells at me through our mind link.

No, do you really think I'm gonna leave you with this horndog. You're half naked and you don't expect him to make a move on you. Are you fucking retarded!

Maybe I am but at least you don't get hurt. Also I can handle myself. I can have this asshole on the ground in two seconds flat.

Fine I'll run but if you have a problem I'm coming right bac- I was interrupted because alarms we're going off. Bianca looked at me and we both looked at Maven.

" You two need to get to the pack house. There are rogues in our borders." Bianca turned into her wolf again and we were about to run but we were stopped because we were surrounded by rogues.Maven shifted into his wolf that had dark raven hair and midnight blue eyes. One of the rogues looked at me and was surprised. He growled and the other rogues stopped coming closer. He shifted into his human form. He had black hair and black eyes. He had a six-pack and quite a big package in between his muscular legs.

"You survived little one. I thought that you would die at birth along with your mother but guess I'm wrong." Who the hell does this guy think he is? I looked at him wide-eyed. Then I heard a growl from both sides of me. One was from Bianca and the other was from Maven. Why was Maven trying to protect me. "Oh look at your bodyguards they will be dead soon and I can take you back home. You're probably wondering who I am. But I will only tell you if you come with me." I scoffed and rolled my eyes. Yeah right I was going to do that. I growled along with Bianca and Maven and lowered my body to the ground ready to pounce. " Guess you wanna do it the hard way. ATTACK!" The other rogues were running towards us and we started attacking. Even though I was small I could kick some ass. I was ripping out throat after throat. My white fur was stained red matching my eye. I saw that there were three rogues biting onto Maven so I jumped and pushed off two of them sending them into a tree breaking many bones, while he bit the last ones neck. I heard a whimper and turned around to see Bianca wrapped in the arms of the man that was talking to me earlier. "Come with me now or she dies!" I walked to the rock and shifted into a human and put on my shorts and jacket with my back to them. Much to my amusement I saw Maven stare at my ass. Who's the fag now? I turned back around.