Chapter 10

POV: Chance Night

Maven and I have been 'getting along' with each other for a while. No joke but my ass needs a break. Besides my constant back and ass pain, I'm great. Maven doesn't bully me at school and since he stopped everyone else stopped too. I've had a peaceful life for the past twelve days. Of course, here comes our timed schedule of something bad happening. I ran to the bathroom barely holding in the volcano coming out of me. As soon as I got to the toilet I exploded. For the next ten minutes, I was actually puking my brains out. After puking up my organs I sat, leaning against the tub for a few minutes trying to get rid of my dizziness. I sat thinking about explanations for why I was sick. Food poisoning, a bug going around, maybe I just needed to...release IDK. All these could have happened but I really could only think of one thing. I'm pregnant. Shit, I thought to myself. Fuck my life. I got so mad at myself and at Maven. I get up ignoring the dizziness and ran downstairs. I pull open the front door and slam it closed as I ran down the steps. I run towards the Pack House not caring about the pain of my bare feet. I run through the large doors of the mansion and climb up the many stairs before reaching his room. I don't even think about knocking before pushing the door open with all my force and walked in. I gasp at what I see. Maven was balls deep in some girl with weird blue hair. He lets out a groan as he thrust into her one last time. I was stuck in my stance as Maven started to be aware of his surroundings. He looks at the girl on top of him and he pushes her off him he climbs out of the bed. He grabs his clothes.

"Whoever you are, you need to get the fuck out of here," he told her and looked at the door where I was still standing. He looked heartbroken when he saw me. "Chan-" I cut him off when I ran out of his room. As soon as I broke through the head of the forest I shifted and let my wolf Sigma take over. An abyss of darkness surrounded me as I faded into the back of my mind. I looked up at the 'screen' and saw that my wolf brought me to the lake where I first saw Zane. I ask into my head "What are we doing here?"

Water calms us remember. My wolf says.

Yeah and? Zane could come back here.

No, he won't. Watch. My wolf places a paw into the water but instead of in it went on top. The lake froze over and went over to the grass and the trees. My jaw dropped.

Do we have our powers?

Well, that's complicated. I can use very few of our powers. But when we meet our mate we get all our powers, and you can use them in human and wolf form. I nodded as Sigma started to play in the ice and snow. I curled up into a ball and let Sigma have full control as I went into a deep rest.

(*Dream state*)

I open my eyes to a gray, cracking ceiling. I try to sit up but find myself chained up. I could tell that there were thick metal cuffs around my wrists and ankles. I look around the room and my eyes landed on a big door. After looking around the room I found nothing else besides the old flat mattress I'm on. I look down trying to see my feet but my large stomach blocking the way. Oh yeah, I'm pregnant. Probably about five months in. Werewolf couples only go through seven months of pregnancy instead of nine. I sighed as I tried to get comfortable but as soon as I got comfortable someone swung the door open. The girl I saw Maven with walked in with Miley and ....Zane. Oh shit. I started to pull on the chains trying to get further away from them. I tried to get in contact with my wolf but he just wasn't there.

"Oh look at the little pup trying to get away." He came to the edge of the mattress and squats. "You'll never get away. You can't use your powers here and your mate will never find you." I noticed that the blue haired girl and Miley kinda huddled together and they looked at me with sorrow in their eyes. Zane put a hand on my stomach and I turned my body away from him. "Whenever the baby's come I will take them and kill them." He hissed through his teeth. I felt a tear stream down my face. Also, BABYSSSSSSS (spoiler ha ha hah)

"Fuck off asshole!" I screamed at him. He put his hands on my throat and squeezed. I was gasping for air, I couldn't even pull his hands off cause of the chains. I was worthless and I would be the cause of the death of my unborn children. The girl and Miley were yelling at Zane to stop.

"Zane!! Zane, stop. You're gonna kill him. Then what will we do?" Zane stopped choking me and turned around and punched Miley in the face. The other girl ran to her and she caught Miley before she hit the ground.

"What the hell is wrong with you Zane!" The girl asked him and Zane just exited the room leaving me with Miley and the blue-haired girl. The blue-haired girl was crying trying to wake up Miley. She got Miley to open her eyes and she smiled before hugging her. She looked at me and placed Miley safely on the ground. She then walked to me and sat by my head. I flinched as she reached out her hand. She looked sad when I did but didn't pull back her hand. She placed her hand on my forehead and started to comb her fingers through my, now longer, hair. "I can tell that you're seeing into the future right now. That's why you can't talk to your wolf."

"Wha-" I asked but was cut off.

"I can tell. Zane can't." she gave me a slight smirk. "Your eyes were glowing a little, and then they dilated when you tried to talk to your wolf. Also, you looked surprised when you saw your belly. All signs of seeing the future."

"What are you talking about," I ask and she chuckles probably thinking it was funny that I didn't even know what was going on but she did.

"That's another reason to prove you're seeing the future. You've been here for months." My jaw dropped when she told me that. " and I don't think you know my name, do you?" I shake my head and she chuckles again. "It's Anahita. I suppose you're mad at me for fucking Maven?" I remember that scene and instantly my gaze went cold against Anahita. "Yup, you are. Well, I'm sorry about that. I was working for Zane and I had to have sex with Maven until you found out. Thank god it was only the second time when you found out. I don't know how you can handle that cock Chance, its fucking huge." I giggle a little and lessen my glare on Anahita. "I'm a mermaid and succubus mix. Which means I am the master of manipulation. I made Maven fuck me so he did not do it on his own will. I found my mate right after that and I felt so bad for you." She said lovingly as she looked at Miley and my jaw dropped again. She laughed seeing my face.

"Miley is your mate?" I asked baffled.

"Yes, she is. I know it's hard to believe, but she is and I love her." she began to braid my hair. "Miley was working with Zane to get back at Maven for dumping her. Zane introduced us as 'business partners'" she said making quotes with her hands. "We knew instantly that we were mates but we hid it from Zane and continued planning our attack. But he found out and beat us both. Leaving us to die. When we said that this wouldn't affect the plans he accepted it and we went back to work." Both of us had tears streaming down our faces as Anahita talked about the pain Zane's put her through. "He killed my dad, the only one left of my family. I didn't want him to kill me so I pretended it didn't affect me, but it did. It tore me apart knowing that my dad's death was my fault."

"No, it's not your fault. It's Zane's fault! Don't blame yourself. He killed my Mom and Dad too, so I know how you feel. But please don't blame yourself." I begged of her and she nodded. Miley opened her eyes and looked at me then at Anahita. She smiled and sat up leaning against Anahita.

"You okay?" Anahita asked Miley and she nodded and placed her head on Anahita's shoulder. "That's good."

"So you noticed that he's seeing the future too?" Miley asked with a smirk.

"Yeah, I'm not stupid." Miley laughed a little and Anahita grumbled. I smiled looking at the pair. Then my vision started to waver and the two girls noticed. "Oh no, uh Chance you're going back okay don't panic. Miley and I will remember this conversation but you might not based on the amount of power you poses, and watch out at Maven's coronation, that's when Zane gets you." she gave me a small smile after saying all those things frantically. "Thank you." then everything went black.

Sorry, it took so long. I wrote another version of this chapter without Anahita and seeing the future part. Also, this is my longest chapter so far, at least I think so.....so yayyyyy me.

1,683 Words

December 11, 2018