Chapter 12

POV: Jacob (OMG NEW PERSON, Maven's brother, look at character sheet. I changed his age because I wanted a change in the story ) and if you didn't know Italicized is their wolf talking or them thinking/talking to wolf.

I had known about Maven and Chance since the very first time they has sex. Yes I was there. I was out on a run with June and we saw Maven scare Chance into his house, ever since then they have had sex everywhere which is gross by the way. Not that i'm homophobic but seriously they have way too much sex I cant believe Chance isn't pregnant yet-to my knowledge. I was sitting on the porch while reading a book and out of nowhere Maven comes out of the forest NAKED holding Chance, who is also NAKED. I make a high pitched noise as I cover my eyes and shield myself from the two horny bastards. I feel Mavens presence as he walks up to me and takes the blanket from off my lap.

"Thanks bro." I nod as he walks past me into the house. I sigh as the door closes and I uncover my eyes. I pull my knees to my chest and stare out at the fluffy snowflakes which seemed to follow the two. I guess the're mates. I'm glad Maven found his mate and I can't wait to find mine in a couple years. I really couldn't care if it was a boy or girl. Or if they were human or demon or something. I just want love. Unlike Maven I saved myself for my mate. I know what you're thinking. 'Why are you thinking about this now. You have like two years?' well all werewolves dream about meeting their mate/mates, including me. So imma be a clique bitch and think about my mate. I want someone who is strong but dependent. Someone who has confidence who doesn't take no for an answer.

I want a daddy. My wolf shouted at me and my face basically blowing up in flames. I could actually feel the blood rush to my cheeks.

Will you shut up. And how do you know it's a daddy were getting maybe we'll be the daddy? I said trying to keep my shit in check.

Of course I know who he is I've know our mates wolf since we were born. Wait how, the only way that could happen is if he was already eighteen when I was born.

Exactly! We have a daddy. But don't worry he's immortal so he still looks to be in his twenties. My wolf said grinning widely in my mind. My jaw drops and I retreat into my mind leaving my body unconscious. I was standing in front of my wolf with my arms crossed.

And you tell me now. You've known for so long and you didn't think to mention it. I yelled at my wolf. He whimpered and flattened his ears against his head. I immediately felt bad and went to comfort him. I'm sorry I....just.... You know how much I want a mate and, i'm just sorry I yelled at you. I sat down next to him and brought his head to my lap and started to brush my fingers through his hair.

It's fine I know. And I couldn't tell you because that's the rules for us wolves. But for some reason im allowed to now. (Gasp) maybe we meet our mate soon. He got off my lap and started to bounce around. I chuckled and just watched his excitement.

--------(Time skip)---------

After my chat with my wolf, whose name is Samuel by the way, the day went on normally. Then, dinner time came. I walked into the dinning room and found Chance, Vivian and another girl who I think is the weird second mate Vivian has. The two girls were talking to my parents as Chance talked to Maven and my twin sister, June. I walked over to them and asked what's going on.

"I told Mom and Dad about Chance. So, they invited Vivian and Makayla over to get to talk about stuff or whatever." Oh so her names Makayla. I thought as Mom set down dinner. It was chicken breasts with asparagus and mashed potatoes. I sat down and started to fill up my plate. I was sitting next to June and Maven with Chance's family on the other side with Mom and Dad at the heads of the table. As we started eating Dad tried to make light conversation. We all joined in and soon we were all laughing. I learned more about Makayla. All her magical powers seem so cool.

"It's so cool you have powers Makayla." I commented after she said told a story about her training as a kid.

"Thank you. But, I think you have a power too." She says bringing everyone's attention to us.

"Wait really?" I say and she nods. "Well, what is it?" she reaches out her hand for me to take it. As soon as my hand touch hers, her eyes glow red. I gasp as I felt tingles run up my body leading to my head. Then I was pulled into my mind. "Hello!" I yelled into the abyss.

"Cool..." I heard echo through my mind. I turn to see Makayla far away. She waves her hand vigorously in the air like an idiot. If only she was closer. Then in an instant she's right in front of me. She gasps and looks shocked. But we didn't have anytime to say anything when we were pulled out of my mind. We were still at the table with the others around us wide-eyed. Makayla let my hand go and went back to her food and so did I. The others were frozen. I still had questions but I could ask later, alone.

"What just happened?" Mom asks. Well guess were asking questions now, I thought.

"Well first off I saw his past then he went into my mind." she looks up from her food. "That's your power Jacob." I nod as I eat more food as I let it sink in. Then June hits my shoulder knocking me out of my daze.

"Yes." I ask her.

"Is that really how you respond to finding out you can go into other people's minds?" she asks like im an oblivious bitch.

"Yup." I said popping the 'P'.

"You're and Idiot." she says and went back to her food. I nod and soon everyone else goes back to their food. Its silent until dad speaks up.

"We'll.... Talk about this later Jacob." all I say back is 'ok'.

1,167 words

January 5, 2019

Hey guys. As usual it took long so please don't be mad. I've been going through stuff and have had no motivation lately for anything. But, writing helps me, except when I have writers block. That's why I changed the story. I'm really happy with what the future holds with this and I hope you are too. LOVE YAAAA BYYYYYEEE!!!!!!!!!!!