Chapter 14

***SMUT BELOW I'M WARNING YOU***

POV: Chance Night

Two words.

I Show.

Even over the small amount of time the bump is already showing because of my small body. I am so scarred, and.....Makayla already knows. She accidentally bumped into me a few times..... Many times. And with Makayla's ability she saw and told me it was okay and natural that werewolves wanted to mate so early and she was ecstatic to be a Grandmother before being a Mother- can you sense the sarcasm. But, she was... agitated about something else she saw. I don't know what else could have made her angry. I asked and she said it was nothing so I left it alone after she told me I needed to tell Vivian. So... here we are. Me and Maven were sitting at the dinner table at my house. Vivian and Makayla were across from us as we digged into our food.

*Ahem* Makayla spit out and gave me the 'Look'. I nodded and held Maven's hand under the table.

"Um... Vivian, I need to tell you something." I said and she looked up at me with a slight smile.

"What is it Honey?" she asks. I turn and look at Maven who is pale and staring straight ahead at Vivian. He's more scared than me because he doesn't want to lose his precious peepee.

"I'm pregnant." I said quietly. No reaction. I stare intensely at Vivian as she continues eating. "Uh Vivian?"

"I know." she stated and I feel Maven tenses up as Vivian looks up. "Your scent changed so I knew you had to be pregnant." I took in a breath as she lowers her fork on her plate and lean on her hands while staring at Maven intensely. "You do know that I don't give a damn that you are the future Alpha, right?" she asked.

"Y-yes ma'am" Wow I've never heard him stutter before.

"I will kill you in your sleep, then chop up your body and feed you to tigers if you so much as leave a scratch on Chance or the Baby. Got it boy!" she said very seriously and Maven looked about ready to pass the hell out. He nodded and Vivian gave him an approving smile. I smiled too and Maven chuckled a bit.

"That was the hottest thing I have EVER seen in my life!" she said into Vivians ear nibbiling on the flesh. Vivian turned bright red and pushed her away as me and Maven start laughing.

*****(Time skip brought to you by Laziness.)*****

Me and Maven walk back to the Pack house leaving Makayla attacking Vivian, begging for sex. We left in a hurry seeing as Makayla gave us a glare as we took forever to eat. I'm so happy for Vivian finding her second mate she really needed someone else other than a teenage boy as family.

"Were here." Maven said snapping me out of my thoughts. I look up and he smiles, a big full smile before leaning down to kiss me. I kiss back and wrapped my hands around his neck as he lifts me up bridal style. He stumbles to our room-note that it's soundproof- and plopped me on the bed. He looked hesitant before kissing down my neck causing me to moan. He pulled off my oversized T-shirt and rubbed over my bump then kissed it before laying his head on it. "Is safe to have sex with a baby on the way?" he said as he turned to look at me. Awe he's so sweet.

"Yes, just be careful." I said bringing his head back up to mine. "Also I don't see a mark on my neck yet, the same for you." I pressed our foreheads together as he intakes a breath.

"Does that mean you fully except us?" I look up at Maven and his eyes were glowing a dark blue not hazel and I knew his wolf was in control. I let my wolf take control, my eyes only glowing.

POV: Sigma

"Of course, you are my mate, my Alpha and the father to my child well maybe childs." I chuckle at the end. Razick looked so happy with so much Love in his eyes. He gently kisses me and placed his hand around the side of my bump. It soon got more heated and Razick was all over me kissing my neck leaving hickeys and finding my sweet spot. He would be marking me there. His mouth paid attention there as his hands ran over my body leaving nothing untouched. My whole body was burning with fireworks as he touched me.

He ripped off his shirt and my pants with a low growl and reattached his lips to my neck. He slowly lowered my panties-cause that's what Chance wears- and looked up at me asking for permission. I nodded and he inserted a finger using my slick as lube. I moaned as he entered another finger. He was being really careful and slow, but I wanted him to hurry the fuck up. I grumbled as I flipped him over getting on top of him. I looked down at his surprised face as I unbuckle his jeans and pull them down. His dick was already fully erect as I gave it a few licks before sitting up. I hovered over him as I lined him up. I slowly lowered myself onto him, he groaned loudly. He placed his hands on my hips as I went up and down getting used to him. Then I went up to the tip and slammed down and did it over and over again.

Both of us moaning loudly as I continued to bounce up and down. I grab onto his shoulders as my legs grow unstable. I could feel his knot swell at the bottom of his shaft. 'He's almost done' Chance moaned in our mind. I smiled looking down at him as he grabbed my hips, pushing and pulling me up and down.

"Eugh-Fuck Sigma!" Razick groaned out as I felt him expand even more before he turned us over slamming into me at an insane speed. I screamed and moaned his name. I felt him expand more and both of us got ready to mark each other. I sucked on his neck while he did the same to me. Our canines grew to sharp points. With one last thrust we came together biting each other to leave our mark. We stayed still for a little bit before slowly released our bite on each other. We licked the blood away together as we let our humans take over. But not before saying something quietly to each other. "I love you"

"I love you too."

Hey guys I really dont have anything to say besides thank you for reading and...whatever. Byeeeee Loveee Youuuu!!!!!!

1,129 Words

March 4, 2019