Chapter 7

Pic is of (in order left to right) Kylee, Makayla, and Vivian. its pretty accurate. Besides body shape, Makayla's purple eye, and tiara, and the size of her wings, and their height. This is not my animation thing. Its from Azaleas dress up.com. NOT SPONSORED.

POV: Vivian Clyde

Vincent, Maven, and Luke came along to work out if she was going to join the pack. I hope she does, I really love my house and all my friends but if she wanted to go somewhere else i'd go with her. As we neared my house I realized something.

"What's your name?" I said as I unlocked my door. She said proudly,

"Its Makayla. Princess Makayla of Azyria." I dropped my keys when she said Princes.

"You're a what?" I Turn around to see her blushing and laughing a little. I then noticed what she was wearing. She had a purple off the shoulder blouse with puffy sleeves with silver bands at the wrist and at the heart-shaped neckline. A thick silver belt with engravings on it. A purple mesh high-low skirt with black leggings and brown leather knee-high boots. But she also had a silver band with a small purple gem that sat above her eyebrows and wrapped around her head. My jaw dropped along with the others.

"But I'm like second in line to the throne so unless my older brother died I will just stay a princess. Which means I don't have to go back to my kingdom anytime soon." She had read my mind. I nod and pick up my keys. I finally unlock the door and walk in. Chance was on the couch with Bianca watching some Disney movie. He turned around and looked at me and jumped off the couch.

"Vivian your really red. What happened?" He grabbed my shoulders looking me up and down.

"Imetmymate" I said very quickly but of course Chance understood me. He started to jump up and down.

"Omg Vivian that's so awesome. Can I met her." he knew it was a girl. I'm a certified lesbian. I noticed Makayla walked up beside me and he noticed. He probably could guess that she was my Mate because he let go of me to give her a bear hug. I laughed because Chance was so excited about my mate. I think they'll get along great. He backed off of Makayla whose eyes were glowing again and gave me a nod. That's when I noticed he only had an oversized hoodie and boxers on so I stepped in front of him blocking his body from the boys. He just now noticed too and pulled his hoodie down as far as it could. He saw Maven and blushed bright red. "Uhhh I'm gonna go upstairs with Bianca. Nice to meet you..."

"It's Makayla." She seemed sad and looked at Chance in a weird way.

"Well it's nice to meet you Makayla." He walked to the stairs where Bianca was waiting for him. As soon as they went upstairs Vincent sat down at the dining room table. We all sat down and got to business. Makayla said that she couldn't join the pack because she was a princess but she could become an allie of the Silver Blood pack. She told us about her species. They are called Azyrians They are the species of the elements. The goddeses choose a special someone to become a protector. Makayla was chosen as a protector after the last protector died. She was given air as her power. That's why her one eye was purple. Purple was the color that represents her power. When she said this I asked about Chances eye.

"Chance has a red eye and a purple eye. What does that mean?" She looked sad all of a sudden.

"When Chance hugged me I saw his past not just his memories. I knew his mother, she was one of the stray species that somehow wandered into our lands. She was special for a werewolf. She was chosen by the moon goddess to be the carrier of most powerful werewolf alive. Chance won't unlock his powers until he turns eighteen. Based on his eye and his fur he probably can control temperature. Hot or cold. Fire and snow. When his eyes glowed they will glow blue like my one eye" she finished and for a while we were all quiet until I spoke up.