Chapter 6

POV: Vivian Clyde

I'm going to a meeting with Vincent. I'm supposed to be 'back-up'. He only wants me cause he knows for a fact that I can kick some ass. But I am also very intelligent and I could probably tell what species this girl is. This girl has been living in the town for about a month and has done nothing wrong. She's probably just looking for her mate, if her species have mates. It's around two and I'm getting dressed. I'm putting on tight black leather pants, a tight black button up that has long sleeves, and black combat boots. I go downstairs and saw Chance at the kitchen island on his phone. He had a big smile on his face. I wonder what is making him so happy. I sneak up behind him and look over his shoulder. He's texting someone and the contact name is 'Hottie 101'. I snickered and Chance jumped three feet in the air.

"What the hell Vivian!?" He yelled.

"Who is Hottie 101? Is it your boyfriend?" He blushed and shook his head violently.

"NO! I'm not dating anyone. Get your nose outta my beeswax." He ran upstairs and I shook my head laughing. I grab a apple and go to the door.

"I'm going to a meeting I'll be back later Chance." I yell up to him and he shouts back an okay.

*Time skip*

I'm waiting with Luke, Vincent, and Vincent's son Maven. I was standing in the middle of the clearing when I smelled something delicious. I sniffed the air and I smelled pomegranate and pineapple.

"Mate!" I whispered but everyone heard me. They looked at me but soon all I could see was the sky. I felt someone's arms wrapped around my waist and I looked down and gasped. I was high in the sky and could barely see Vincent and the others.

"Finally, Mate" I hear the most beautiful voice behind me. I look behind me and saw a girl. She looked about sixteen. She had medium length plum colored hair that parted to the right. She had pale skin with many freckles. Her eyes were the most beautiful thing ever. One was a deep sapphire blue. The other one was a deep purple matching Chances. She had a tear streaming down her face and she put her head in my neck nuzzling my scent gland. "I finally found you." She whispered into my ear making me shiver. I didn't notice until now but we were on the ground again. I looked around and saw Vincent, Luke, and Maven staring at me wide-eyed. I turned around fully and saw she had very big white wings attached to her back. This made me wide-eyed too. She saw that and let go of me and backed away looking sad. I could get a full look at her. She was about 5'7, she had the most banging body I've ever seen. She definitely had double D's and had incredible hips and thick thighs. I don't even know her name but I already loved her.

She had a stray tear streaming down her face and It felt like I was being stabbed. I walked up to her and reached out to cup her face but she flinched.

"It's okay I won't hurt you mate." I say calmly. She seemed surprised with what I said. "My names Vivian." She seemed to melt when I said my name. She finally let me cup her cheeks and I wiped away her tear. "Why are you crying honey?" I asked with concern.

"Aren't you going to reject me." I felt another stab in my heart hearing her say that. I quickly pulled her into a hug, she didn't hug back.

"I would never do that."

"But you already have a mate you love." She looked me in the eye saying that and I was more than surprised.

"How do you know that?" I ask somewhat angry. She backed away from me and turned around. Her back facing me.

"I can see your memories from touching you." She looked down at the ground. "I'm your second chance mate." I was so overwhelmed with emotions that I didn't notice Vincent coming up next to me until he patted my shoulder. I looked up at him and he looked depressed. His cousin Kylee was my Mate but she died long ago during war against rogues. They were really close, almost like twins. He turned towards my Mate and she looked bout ready to kick some ass. I brushed Vince's hand off my shoulder and she instantly relaxed. Vincent walked up to her and grabbed her hand and both her eyes glowed red. She was like that for a second before flinching away from Vincent. She then looked at me than Luke than Maven. "I think I should go," her big wings opened up behind her and Vincent scrambled backwards. She started flapping her wings causing a gust of wind. Her feet aren't touching the ground by the time I realized she was leaving. I run toward her and jumped as high as I could catching her in my arms. We fly backwards because of my momentum. We land on the ground Tangled up in each other.

"Please don't leave me. I need you," I said to her staring into her eyes.

"But why? I'm your second mate not your first. You already love someone else." I shook my head and leaned in closing my eyes, pressing my forehead to hers.

"I just met you but I already love you so please don't leave me." She nods after I say that. I couldn't help it, I leaned in and kissed her softly. She was surprised but started kissing me back anyway. It started to get heated and she licked my bottom lip. I opened up my mouth and her tongue explored. Pomegranate and pineapple filled my senses. She started running her hands up and down my hips and my back. I was feeling her on the outside of her clothes. I was almost at her boobs when I heard a cough. Me and my mate sprang back from each other. We looked over and saw Luke with a smirk on his face.

"Come on love birds it's time to go." he said playfully. I got up and went over to my mate who was smiling the most beautiful smile ever. She held my hand as we walked to my house. Together at last.

1146 words

Ahhh another mated couple! And it's GxG. Tell me if you like it. love you 💖byeeee

Also the character Makayla I use a lot. She basically how I portray myself in all my story's just with a few differences. So if I use Makayla in another story and I don't say it relates to this one then it doesn't. Just saying. OK byeeee