Chapter 5

POV: Chance Night

OMG that was the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me. Sex with Maven is the best thing ever. His dick was so FUCKING big. I'm gonna be sore for a while. Right now I'm in the shower, Maven just left out my window. I'm gonna have to thank Maven again. He ended my heat, which sucks by the way. The only downside is that I might get pregnant. Since I'm an omega I can be impregnated by higher power werewolf's. Not only that but the only reason that omegas have heats is to lure in alpha werewolf's so we get pregnant keeping the werewolf population up and whatever.

But, I'm always prepared. Anytime I'm on my heat I make sure I have "the after pill" just in case some hot alpha comes along smelling me from outside. I take a couple before I go in the shower.

I guess now I'm friends with my biggest bully. I'm very surprised he apologized to me. I'm also very surprised he had sex with me, especially since he stopped himself downstairs. I really don't think that it was just my heat that made him fuck me. I'm done with my shower and I have gotten dressed. I have on a loose blue t-shirt with black sweatpants. It's around seven o'clock right now so I go downstairs to get food. Along with my cum stained sheets I walk down the stairs. I saw Vivian on the couch watching TV. When she heard me she turned around, said hi, and turned back around. I walked to the laundry room putting my sheets into the washer and starting it. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a plate of pizza rolls and a can of cream soda. I say goodnight to Vivian and walk back upstairs.

After eating I laid down in bed (with new, clean sheets) thinking about the amazing day I had. I soon fell into sleep dreaming about me and Maven.

POV: Maven King

I'm positive Miley is up to something and it's probably not good. After I got home from Chances Miley questioned me.

*Flashback*

"Where the hell were you? You've been gone for hours." Miley death glared me and I turned my head looking at the floor. I might be an alpha and all but so is Miley. She's also a crazy psycho bitch when she was mad.

"I just went out for a run that's all," I answered walking past her but she caught my arm.

"Yeah going on a run makes you smell like cum." Oh shit I was in trouble. I turned around and I decided what I was going to do.

"I'm breaking up with you." She went wide-eyed. She slapped me really hard and a tear went down her cheek.

"Fine you asshole but I'll get back at you and the little omega." She stormed out and slammed the door close.

*Flashback over*

I was sure that she wouldn't do anything too bad to me or Chance. I was sitting in the kitchen waiting for my mom to be done with dinner. My dad walked in and sat next to me.

"We are having a meeting with someone from another species that has been living in the town lately. The pack doesn't want to have any problems. We don't know what she is but she has a very powerful sent indicating she has magic. I need you to come to act as back-up. We are meeting at the clearing at three tomorrow. Don't be late." he was very serious. I was very surprised he was this serious about one mystic creature. I nodded and he gave me a smile. "Im also bringing a few others for back-up. My Beta Luke, and the trainer Vivian." Oh shit. Vivian is Chances guardian. What if he told her? I'd be in deep shit. I was staring into space when my mom place a plate in front of me.

"Are you okay Maven? You were staring into space." she felt my head for a fever.

"I'm okay mom just tired. Also I broke up with Miley " I started to dig in to my food.

"Oh I'm sorry honey." She started to rub my back.

"It's okay mom, she was too possessive and somewhat crazy." I replied and she dropped the conversation and we ate in silence. When I was done I told them goodnight and went upstairs. I took all of my clothes off besides my boxers. I lay down on my bed thinking about today. Wow, I think I'm gay for the omega. I swear under my breath. I've been bullying Chance for almost his whole life. How the hell am I gonna make it up to him? He seriously cuts himself he's so depressed and it's probably because of me. I saw his cuts when we were at the doctor's getting his leg checked out. He was trying to hide them but me and the doctor saw. The doctor came to me the next day just to say that I should watch out for him.

I'm staring at my white ceiling starting to drift off thinking about Chance. Why am I such a dick. I hurt him so much and now I don't know what to do. I black out. My dreams are filled with me hurting Chance and then me loving Chance. Stuff that never happened before like us cuddling watching a movie. Or us at a romantic dinner, and us fucking each other till we black out. All the dreams make me realize that I, Maven King, am in love with Chance Night.

928 words

November 2, 2018