Thanksgiving Special

This will happen later in the story! If you do not want the future to be revealed than leave. Actually don't leave, just don't read. Fluff below!!!!

POV: Chance Night

It’s thanksgiving and right now I'm with our parents cooking. I'm on mashed potatoe duty. After peeling a hundred potatoes I got to work on boiling them. I have most of them boiled by now so I start to mash them. I add milk, salt and pepper to them. I put them in a porcelain bowl that had painted on fall colored leaves. It was something made from Mavens grandmother. I lightly placed it on the big wooden table. I looked out the big window and saw Maven. He was playing football with the kids. Our kids. I look down at my swollen belly and smile. Me and Maven have been happy even after everything that we went through. The triplets were tackling Maven and he fell because of the force. They were all laughing and my smile widened. I walked back to the kitchen where Makayla, Vivian and Kylee were finishing up the green bean casserole, the pumpkin pie, and the turkey. Mavens mom was finishing up the rest and setting the table. We were all one big happy family. Once we were all done we called the boys in and started eating. We jocked and ate and it was one of the first times where I feel complete. I have a handsome mate. Wonderful, healthy children. Amazing parents. What more could I ask for?

After we ate we watched movies on the couch. I was basically sitting on Maven. He had his arms wrapped around my belly and was rubbing circles with his thumbs. The kids were finally settled down and were half asleep.

“I think it’s time for bed.” Maven whispered to not wake up the kids. I nodded and got off him. He picked up the triplets and I picked up our toddler. He headed to the boys room and I went into the nursery. I put down my baby and kissed her forehead. I walked out leaving the door cracked and swapped with Maven. I kissed the triplets foreheads and went back to my room. Maven was waiting for me and scooped me up holding me bridal style. I giggled as we laid down on our comfy bed. He buried his head into my neck kissing my mark.

“I love you so much Chance.” He whispered into my neck with such longing. It made me shiver and I nuzzled into his chest.

“I love you too Maven.” I said and pulled the covers up to our necks. I soon was falling asleep feeling his breath on my neck and him holding my swollen stomach. It’s everything I asked for and more. Even just a small thought of the way we use to be baffled me. I still don't know why the moon goddess chose us as mates, but she did and I thank her for that every day. Before I go to sleep I hear Maven mumble.

“Merci.” I've been teaching Maven some french since I want to go to France with him some day.

“De rien, mon amour.” I breathe out and hold him closer drifting off to the beat of his heart that holds so much love but so much sorrow.

Merci= thank you

De rien= you're welcome (informal)

Mon amour= My love

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!! I hope you eat lots of food. Make sure you spend time with your family because that's what this chapter is about. Family. Just remember that no one is alone. Okay bye LOVE YOU!!!!