Chapter 53

~Dawn~

I stare at the screen, my eyes were glued to it. Tears filled my eyes as I start crying. "Dawn, be positive, I double checked that everything is fine." I couldn't get the words to tell her that these were tears of happiness. "I need to go." I rushed out of the hospital, no matter how many miscarriages I had, I will always be happy when I know I am pregant. Don't get me wrong I am so afraid to loose the little one, but I have faith and hope.
"Austin!" I yell at my mate who is training at the fields. His head immediately follows the sound of my voice and he looks so worried. I think it's my tear stained face and being a little out of breath with the excitement.
"Dawn what is wrong?" He catches me when I flung myself into him and kissed him. "I'm pregnant." I whisper in his ear and he smiled. "Really?" I nod and he pick me up and spins me around. Tears of his own is now falling from his face. "I love you." He kiss me, I could feel all his emotions pouring into that one kiss. "I love you too." We both sent a prayer to the goddess to keep our pup safe.

~Liam~

It took a while for my mate,Marianne, to forgive me for what I have done to Madeline, but she eventually forgave me and now we have two beautiful children. Maddox and Xuleya. They have a two year age gap between them and they fight constantly, but when it matters most they will protect each other. I teach them to wait for their mate and not to make the same mistakes I did. Even though it was just a kiss, it really wasn't. I forced myself on her even when I knew how she felt. My one simple mistake led to so many tears and anger. It was not worth it. Madeline might have forgive me for what I have done, but I could never. I shamed my pack, my family and myself for what I have done. Most importantly, I shamed my own mate with my actions. That is a feeling that will never leave you.

~William~

"Juliet!" I yell when I enter our house, but get no answer, but I could smell her. Even if I couldn't, I knew where to find her.
So I make my way to her painting room which she had named the sunroom. The room was painted in a light yellow colour, the natural light made it absolutely beautiful and warm in the room. There is an oak floor that you cannot see because the floor is covered in a huge piece of cloth and newspapers. About five easels where in the room. In the middle I find my wife, humming along with a song that she listening on the CD player next to her on the floor. Her hair is pinned together on some crazy style. One of her paintbrushes is pinned in her hair. Most likely keeping her hair together. Another paintbrush is between her teeth as she focus on her brush strokes. "You look absolutely beautiful my Juliet." I say and she jumps from her seat and the brush that was in her mouth fell to the ground. "William! Don't scare my like that! You know how I get when I'm painting." She pouts and puts her brushes down, takes her apron off. Her face has little paint marks on it. Before she could kiss me and pulled out the flowers from behind my back. "For you." Her smile is wider than the horizon. "Thank you William." She smells the flowers. "It smells lovely." She quickly kisses me but I pulled her against me. "I don't think that kiss will hold me till dinner." I whisper in her ear and she blushes. I love that after all the years I could still make her blush. "Then what will hold you till dinner?" I could barely hear her, but I did. I scooped her up and she clung onto me, still with the flowers in her hands. I pushed open the bedroom door, take the flowers from her and put it down. I threw her on the bed and I could already see her desire. She is absolutely perfect. "Maybe you will be my dinner instead." And I claimed her lips.

~Zelus~

Madeline had grown into a beautiful women, she no longer needed my protection. Still I check up on her. "You still watch over my daughter after all these years?" He appears next to me. "I promised, didn't I?" He laughs, almost falling off of the tree. "I didn't think a creature like you will ever hold that promise for so long." He surely know how to irritate me. "Are you questioning my friendship with you?" I ask and he holds up his hands in surrender. "Never Zelus." He wraps his arm around my shoulders. "But thank you for looking after her." We stare at Madeline who is playing with her twin babies Elliot and Elijah. The triplets is sleeping in their camper cots outside and Xavier is weaving his way through the obstacle play coarse. "After all, she is Morgana's offspring. I would protect her and her children and those to come."
"Ha, you surely are an old man."

🌸🌸🌸

Little insight on our other characters lives. Bonus chapter!

Hehe Zelus making an appearance along with Lucius?
{Madeline's first child is Xavier Lucius, named after the father of Ethan and the father of Madeline. Lucius is Madeline's father.}

Does anyone have any questions for me about the story or it's characters?