Chapter 6

Madeline 10
Ethan 23

"Alright folks, that is it for today. Please remember your homework essay for tomorrow." Miss Gibbons our science teacher remind us while we all are busy scurrying to go home. I am excited to go home, because Ethan is coming over for dinner and I always enjoy having him around me. He always makes me smile and I am constantly thinking about him. "Hey Mad! How's it hanging?" Austin comes from behind and puts his arms around my shoulders while we walk casually through the halls. People think we are romantically involved with each other, they can't get it through their thick skulls that we are just friends.
Besides, Austin constantly raves about meeting his mate and how he would shower her with love. I really hope he gets the mate he deserves. My mind wonders to what my mate would be like and instantly Ethan's face pops into my mind and I begin to blush like a mad woman. "Why are you blushing like that woman?" Austin smirks while looking at me from the hook of his eye. I mumble nothing and speed walk away from him. He is pretty good at reading my mind, so to speak of, that he will know I thought about Ethan.

We are waiting at the parking lot when a group of students approach us.
"Hey, it's Madeline right?" One of the students, I think his name is Max or something, he is in Austin's grade, but I only saw him on Monday so I think he is new. "Uhm yeah, can I help you with something?" He gives a million dollar smile and puts his hand through his hair no doubt wanting to show his muscles to me, he is nothing in compare to...well...
"Well I am quite new here and was wondering if you could show me what we can do on a Friday after school." He interrupts my thoughts and walks closer to me and I step back,"No thank you, I'm sure someone else can help you. I already have plans." His face just show more determination. "Come now sweet cake." He steps closer to me again, but before he got any closer, Austin comes between me and him. "She said no, so take your business elsewhere, pup!" Feeling relieved that Austin showed up just in time and it is quite amusing to watch. Austin is very tall and well build and this guy looks like a pip squeeck next to him. I often joke to him that he is a cloud, but I guess it's a benefit of having beta genes. The guy looks quite mad, but I leave it at that, and then he smirks. "See you around sweet cakes." He yells with his back at me waving while he walks away and Austin was about to go after him, but I stop him. "He's not worth it, leave it be." And he does, but not before letting out a threatening growl. "Cocky little bastard." He calms down and we continue to walk home.

Once I saw Ethan's car in front of my house I begin to sprint home. My whole body is full of excitement and anticipation to see him again. Austin yells at me to wait, but I don't.
I open the door, more like tackle it open and found him in the kitchen. "Wolfie!" He turns around and gives me his smile that I grew to love so much while he opens his arms up to me. Instantly I run to him and he catches me when I jump in his arms. He spins me around and has me laughing all the way. "Hello there my little Butterfly." He kisses me on the cheek and I kiss him back. "How's the birthday girl today?" Yes I am turning 10 today, he always comes on my birthday.
Deciding to leave the indecent at school out of the story, I tell him my whole day while he makes me my favorite drink and only he knows how to make it just right. "You! How could you leave me there to die, on my own!" Austin storms into the room all dramatical and Ethan just raise his eyebrows to me. "Ahw Auzzie, it's not my fault you can't keep up." I pride myself in being really fast. He sees Ethan and bows, greeting the alpha in a proper way. "Nice to see you Alpha." Austin plops himself down on a chair. "I can't believe after all the training I do that I still am not faster than you." Ethan laughs with me, "Well it's not my fault, clouds are not suppose to go fast." He stares at me in shock. "How dare you!" I stick my tongue out to him to which he growls and like a chain resction, Ethan growls louder at Austin." Austin immediately submits and apologizes while I just smirk at him. " Don't kworry Auzzie I'll save u you from him." He just shakes his head, "Well, I got to go now. Mad, Alpha, goodbye and enjoy your birthday!" Leaving just me and Ethan. "How was your day Wolfie." It may sound silly to call him that at such an age, but it just grew on me and I only call him that when we are alone. I understand that he is an Alpha and that only I could call him that. I never knew why, but when I ask him he says I have to wait.

Wait for dahm what!

"Butterfly, I have something for you." He hands me a beautifully wrapped box. He always gives me the nicest stuff. "You know you didn't have to, you being here is enough for me." His nervous look immediately turned into into one of joy. "I still like to treat you." That I know.
I open the box and inside I found a silver bracelet with different charms on it. A blue butterfly, a black wolf, an infinity sign and a heart, it was absolutely beautiful. I was admiring it when Ethan asked if I liked it. "Wolfie it's absolutely beautiful. I love it." I go over and sit on his lap and hug him and he hugs me back. "Anything for you Butterfly." I look into his eyes and see alot of emotion swirling in it, the one that stands out is happiness but the rest I can't decipher .
"Come on, your mom made your favorite cake. She is in the back yard waiting for us."
He needn't say no more and I sprint to the backyard and I hear Ethan chuckle. What can I say, I love red velvet cake!

🌸🌸🌸

Comment!
Vote!
Enjoy!

Red Velvet cake is my favorite, what's yours?

How is my story so far for you guys?
I have so much planned for Ethan and Madeline, name a scenario that you would like to read about, maby I'll put it in. 🌸😊🌸😊🌸

Tnx for reading