Chapter 8

Still the same age

Max and Austin got their wolves last year, they are truly amazing. Max is a black and brown wolf, and his name is Sirius. Austin is a brown and white wolf and his name is Dazai. They truly are beautiful, I am waiting for my wolf and it should be any day now. I really am so exited to meet my wolf,I wonder how she will look like and what personality she will have.
I have been getting constant headaches, at first I thought that it was my wolf that was showing, but when we went to the doctor he said that it wasn't that.
So here I am booked off from school and what makes it even more worse is that Ethan is out of town for two days so my mood is extra grumpy.
I drink my pills, the doctor gave me a tripple dose since he said it is very bad to get headaches like this. My phone rang and I saw Ethan's number. My heart beats faster with the anticipation of hearing his voice, "Wolfie!" I hear him chuckle on the other side of the phone. "You answered the phone so quickly, you will make me think that you are waiting for me to call you." I am glad he could not see me blush. "No I am not, I just so happened to be next the phone to hear your call, you are quite lucky or else I wouldn't have answered."
"Well then I would have to keep calling until you picked up." That made me smile, he always knows how to make me smile. "So Butterfly, how are you feeling?"
"It's good, doctor just booked me off because the medication will put me to sleep, but don't worry I really am fine. Daisy makes sure I am taken care of and Jee-Jee comes around everyday." He signs in relief. "Good they better, it's not good for my heart to worry about you so much." Impale me now so I can die a happy woman.
"If you are like this with me, I don't even want to know how you will be with your mate." That slipped out of my mouth and I instantly regret it. I can't imagine how he feels, both Daniel and Kane found their mate and he has yet to met his. Silence consumes us and I feel so guilty  that I spoiled our chat."Wolfie, I am sorry,. I didn't mean to." I can feel tears forming at the back of my eyes. "Butterfly, don't worry about it. I know you mean well. Listen I have to go now, another dahm meeting, but I will see you soon oky."
Why do i feel this way?
"And I will be waiting for you." He hangs up, leaving me to admire the picture of me and him on my nightstand. We went out for ice cream and Daniel took the picture at the perfect moment when Ethan stole a piece of my ice cream.
Soon I feel my eyes going droopy and soon I am off to la la land.

In lala land

I was mesmerized by this bright blue and black butterfly, I kept following it until it led me to a river. It was so nice and quiet, the fireflies are dancing in colours of blue and green and you can hear the river flow steadily, making me feel a calm sensation.
When I went to look in the river I saw my reflection, I was a pure white wolf with blue eyes. I was truly beautiful. While looking at my reflection I heard sounds coming from my left, turning around slowly I find a black wolf which I instantly knew was Ethan's wolf, Octavius. My wolf was so overjoyed by seeing him that she ran to tackle him to the groun, which he allowed while he liked her face. We played all night long, and then when the sun came up he turned into his human form. He said something and I could not hear what he said, but before I could ask he disappeared. Leaving me confused while I stare at the place he stood.

Not in lala land anymore

"Hey, darling, are you oky pumpkin. How are you feeling." My mother's voice brought me back to the real world and have me very confused about the dream I just had.
"I am fine mother, how was work?" She works at an art store, she really loves to paint so she enjoys it there and she sells some of her paintings there. "Very nice, I've met a very nice man today. Oh the shoulders he had was beautiful and broad. You should've seen it Pumpkin." I listen to my mother gush about this man, I know she is just toying, she always says she'll never love another man like she did my father. He was her one and only and no man could compare to him, but that doesn't keep her from looking at other men from time to time.
"Mother, do you think my mate will love me?" My mother pauses in her ramble while she looked at me with big eyes and then you see her looking at my soft, there was another emotion hidden in her eyes, but she looks away. "Honey I know that he already loves you so much. I am sure he will do anything for you. Who wouldn't love you." She cuddles me on the bed while we lay in silence each one of us in our own train of thought.

Ethan

I hung up and make my way to the meeting. It broke my heart not telling her that I am her mate, I really do want to tell her and in just a few years she will know and I am nervous as hell. Heck I mean I am going to be 30 and she is 17, I am so scared that she will reject me or she sees me as to old. "Alpha Black?" I hear a feminine voice call me I turn to the voice and I see a figure rushing to me, her hair is dark brown with brown eyes. Her aura tells me that she is a high raking female, maby an alpha or beta daughter. "Yes?"
"Sorry to intrude on your walk, my father told me to sit in with the meeting but he said he was already there and that you were on your way soo I could just follow you." She rambles so fast I almost couldn't make up what she says, thank heaven for good and fast hearing."Sure, who is your father?" "Alpha Bradfort." Ah the Bradfort pack. "So you must be Lucy." She blushes, "Yes Alpha."
"Well follow me."
What I thaught was going to be a quiet walk was exactly the opposite. She kept rambling about, well, everything and nothing. From movies to books, from cars to nature, every topic you can think of she spoke in the 10 minutes we walked to the conference room.
We walked in and immediately Lucy joins her father while I take my place on the table.
Let the meeting begin.

🌸🌸🌸

Comment!
Vote!
Enjoy!

Sorry if it gets a little boring, but I need these chapters to get to where I want to be. It feels useless if I just skip to Madeline being 17 already.

Thanks guys!
Love Ya!