Chapter 43

One thing that I have grown to love was the smell of the sea when waking up in the early morning. Admiring the view of Santorini while enjoying a cup of coffee.
"You're up early Butterfly." Ethan's hands shake around my body before he takes my cup, stealing a sip before he hands it back to me. "Yeah, the view in the morning is always so beautiful." He humms. "I agree." I couldn't help but smile at his replie. "You know I meant the sunrise and not me." He pushes the hair away from my neck so that my mark is visible and he leaves a trail of kisses. "Mmmm." He agrees. His kisses made me expose my neck even more. I'm sure he is leaving hickeys on my neck. "Do we really have to go home today?"  I complain. "Yes we do Butterfly, but don't worry. I'll take you on many trips like this." I turn around and jump on him. He quickly catches me, his hands tightly on my ass. "So remind me again what you ment by trips like this." I smirk when Ethan's eyes turned dark and he let out a growl. I immediately claimed his lips and he immediately dominated the kiss. It didn't take us long before I felt the fabric of the bed against my back. "We have a plain to catch..." He nibbles my ear and kissing his way down, sucking on my mark. His hands traveling up and down my body. "Which means you don't have to walk." My body was aching for him to please it and boy did it melt when he gave his dangerous smirk that was covered in lust. He claims my lips with force while ripping my clothes. I feel like I will need alot of clothes in the future.
Ethan enters me and I gasp while holding on to his shoulders. The rest of the morning was filled with moaning and growling and yes, screaming, mostly from me.

True to Ethan's words, I really couldn't walk very good and that made him very happy. "Don't look so smug Wolfie." I yell at him on the plane. He laughed. "Or what Mrs Black?"
I smiled, he was my world. He knows saying Mrs Black gets me all mushy and stuff. "Oh just come here I want to sleep." He sits next to me and I make myself comfortable on his lap. "Did you have an exhausting morning?" I scowl up at him to only see him smiling like he is innocent. Innocent my ass! "What Butterfly?" He cups my face and gave kisses all around my face. "Don't think kisses will solve everything." I mumble, liking the feeling of his lips on my body and flashes of or honeymoon plays in my head and I knew right then that I was as red as a tomato. "What's got you all blushing my wife?" Oh gosh! I wasn't even use to him calling me that yet. As a result I only got more red, I can feel the heat rising on my cheeks.
"Shut up."
I mumble, snuggling my face against his neck and he laughs. "Alright, alright. I'll leave you to sleep." I snuggled closer to make myself comfortable, but for the life of me I couldn't sleep.

Scenes of our lovemaking kept popping into my head. "Butterfly, I can smell you." Ethan's hand held onto my hips. Oh gosh! "Mmm and what are you going to do about it?" Why was I so daring!?
Ethan seemed shocked but he quickly recovers. "I have a bold mate it seems." My clothes were off, not ripped this time. I helped him with his clothes that I eagerly took off. It didn't take us long to ravage each other. I don't think I will ever get use to Ethan touching me like this, it was so euphoric and drives my insane. All I wanted was him and he was giving all of him to all of me.

"Butterfly, we are home." Ethan shakes me awake from his lap. We strap in to land and I feel so excited to see everyone again!

"Oh my sweet baby!" I wasn't even on the ground yet when my mother pulled me in into a hug. "I missed you sweety." I squeezed her back. "I missed you too Mamma."
"Hi William." I wave at my mother's new husband. I'm so happy for them. I cried when she showed me his home where she lived with him now. There was a portrait of him and her on the main wall and standing in a shelf was pictures of her and my dad and of me as well. It ment so much that he knew my mom still loves my dad and that he is part of her life. "Hi Maddy." He smiles back.
And then I see our beta. "Daisy!" I rush to him and he scoops me into a hug. "I'm never getting rid of that name am I?" I giggle. "Nope." I hug Cassandra, little Andy and April. "Come on you guys, the rest is waiting at home. Austin and Max has been acting like lost puppies. They don't know what to do without you Maddy."
The idea of them looking like puppies was cute. "Then we better go save them."

The moment our car turned into the pack two wolves were running full speed and I instantly knew it was Max and Austin. "Looks like someone missed you alot." Ethan chuckle next to me as he also sees them running towards the car. The car stopped and Ethan didn't get the chance to open the door for me, because it was ripped open by the two idiots. "Cupcake!" They squeeze me into a sandwich hug. "Guys let me breathe geezers!" I laugh in between. In the far I sae their mates, Dawn and Neonella. Neonella has their little baby girl, Adella, attached to her hip. She was the cutest little pup!
She had Max's eyes but other then that she was Ella's spitting image. Thank heaven! "Hey you guys, wanna get your mates off of me?" Ella rolls her eyes at her mates sillyness. "Max!" She yells and immediately he let's go, looking like a scolded child. "Please let go Austin." Dawn ask quietly, she's not a very outspoken person. Very calming aura that I think is very helpful when she is a nurse. Austin slowly let go and he hugs her, nuzzling his head in her neck and she blushes. I don't know why men do that. Ethan does that alot with me and I do the same as Dawn. I look like a cherry tomato. Just my luck Ethan stands behind me and nuzzles his head in my neck.
"Aunty Maddy!" I see a mini Jean wobbling my way with Jean following behind her. "Gweni!" She jumps into my arms and I throw her in the air. "How are you doing pumpkin?" She pouts and folds her arms. "You were gone for a long time. I missed you." I hug her tightly. "Don't worry I'm back now." She smiles. In the corner of my eye I see Ethan looking lovingly at me. We know we want alot of kids. Not sure how many, I want atleast 5. "Hey Jean, how are you?" She gives me a hug and she smirks. "No I'm good, just glad you are back so you can take all the kids." I laugh at them when all of them nodded. "You know they are your own kids right?" They shrugged. "Yeah, but for some reason they only want you and when they are with us they are like little devils, with you they are angels. It's not fair."
"Mmm remember when I have kids you will babysit them." and everyone laughs.
Next is Kane and Elsa with their girl, Bria and next to Bria was a protective Ivan. We think that they are mates, but we will have to wait and see.
"I'm so glad you guys are home, come let's go to the packhouse. Everyone is waiting." Daniel says.
Hand in hand we walk to the packhouse. The smell of barbecue enters our noses and I can't wait to eat and talk to everyone. "You sure you don't want to rest before we go join the party?" Ethan worries too much. "I'm fine Wolfie, besides, I don't think our pack will let us rest for today." He chuckles, he knew it was true. "Well then. Let's go enjoy our pack."

Everything was decorated beautifully and everyone was so happy to see us. They told us basically everything that happened to them in the time that we were on our honeymoon and people do keep asking when we will have kids of our own. To which Ethan's replie was: "As soon as possible."

🌸🌸🌸

Sorry for the long wait I have been super busy and I've been in a limbo stage, not really a writers block. I was just numb from everything you know?

Anyway, hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. Smiles!