Chapter 14

Madeline 16
Ethan 29

"Alpha, the new packs Alpha is here should I let him in?", Daniel alerts me. I've been doing paperwork nonstop these last few days. "Aahhww does that mean I have to go?" Madeline pouts and I smile at her cuteness. "Yes Butterfly, but you can always go play with the kids, they are here today." That made her mood seemingly better. "I think I will." and she skips away.
My wolf has been very anxious lately so I run alot to let of steam, I think it's because Madeline is close to finding out that we are her mate, but because of that my paperwork is behind. "I secretly forgot that was today. Sure bring him in."
A tall broad man, a skinny tall woman that looks like a supermodel, and a young boy around Madeline's age enters my room. "Alpha Ethan, I am Alpha Neil, this is my Luna, Karen and my only son and next in line for Alpha, Liam." I greet them, Karen and Liam leave the room and we begin our meeting.

Liam,

"This is a very nice pack don't you think so Liam?" My mother asks while admiring the art in the living room while my father and Alpha Ethan discuss pack matters. She loves all that is art and glamorous.
"It's amazing how this place looks without a luna helping run the pack." I almost want to laugh, I love my mother but she is really not interested in helping to run the pack. She is like those rich housewife's that spends all the money the husband makes and throws fancy parties. "Shows what a great Alpha, Ethan, is mother." with that she stays quiet.
I have respect for Ethan, he is a very well known. He was the youngest to ever become an alpha and to stay the strongest pack despite his age.
Suddenly a little girl storms in, she is about 4 years old I would guess. She looks at me and hides behind my back and covers herself. A girl about my age runs in and my breath was taken away. She had the most beautiful blond hair and her eyes are so bright blue, she was blessed by the gods. "Stacey, I know you're in here." She looks at me and then at the pillow moving behind my back. I sit there all innocent while she 'inspects' the room. "Oh dear, I can't find Stacey anywhere. I guess I can go make a banana split." The little girl, whom I presume is called Stacey, springs out from behind me. "No fair I want one too."
"Ah hah! I got you, you little squirt!" She tickles the girl and she gives a cute giggle. "No fair Maddy, you cheated." She pouted while this Maddy girl laughed. It was like an angels laugh. "Hi, I am Madeline,haven't seen you around here. Are you from another pack?" She must be very popular or observant to know I am not from this pack since this is a dahm large pack. "Ah yeah, I am Liam, future Alpha of the RedMoon pack. Nice to meet you Madeline." She gives me a hug. "Nice to meet you to Liam." She smells like lavender and mint. Funny, Ethan also smells like mint, but the mint is faint on Madeline. "So are you going to be attending the same school as me? Oh Max and Austin would like you." And with that two bulky looking boys walks into the room. "Speak of the devils and they walk in."
"Max, Auzzie! This is Liam, he is the next Alpha of the RedMoon pack. He's your age and he's going to be in our school. Oh isn't this exciting?" She's really an enery ball isn't she. Max and Austin looks at me very intimidating with their arms crossed, bulging their muscle more. Clearly they are warriors. " Guys, be nice or do we need to be reminded of your defeat to me?" The wince and relaxed.  "Fine, I'm Maximus, Max for short." He has green eyes and brown hair. "And I am Austin." He has black hair and blue eyes. "Nice to meet you guys." They grunt. They really are stiff people aren't they. "They'll warm up to you, bye!" She shakes their attitude off and runs away,leaving us three in an awkward silence.
My mind drifts to Madeline, I must simply try to ask her out.

Maximus,

I know that look on Liam's face, I had it too a few years ago. I was smitten with Madeline the first time I laid eyes on her, but she showed no interest in me and I settled for being her friend after a few tries and getting my ass kicked by her. She never showed that she had an interest in anyone. Beside the point I should warn Liam that his feelings will not be returned. Austin told me that my efforts would be meaningless, took a few weeks before I realized it was truth. At first I thaught it was because they had feelings for each other, but spending tine with them you see that they only have that sister-brother love.
She does however have a major crush on our Alpha, but I never discussed that with her.
"Well my training starts soon, better get going. Liam, Austin, see you guys later." They wave and I leave for training. Making myself a mental note to speak to Liam when I see him again.

Austin

So that leaves me and Liam in the room. "I am just gonne say it now. Stay away from Madeline, your efforts will be in vain." He smirks at me, cocky fucking alpha. "That is where you are wrong Austin, she's never met a guy like me and I always get what I want." Max did not succeed and so will Liam.
Madeline believes in mates and not futile dating. "She will not fall for you and you are not her mate." He walks to me until we are in each others face. "Maybe, but that doesn't stop me from trying. She will be mine Austin. Watch me." He walks past me while bumping my shoulder.
We might have a problem and I don't think Ethan will like this little piece of news at all.

🌸🌸🌸

Alpha trouble!
Comment
Vote
Enjoy✨