Chapter 26

When our little Madeline was 7 years old...

I stromed into the house, seeing Madeline's mom pacing in the living room. "What's the matter?" She looks at me and she is relieved instantly. "Oh great, Madeline won't cone out from her room not matter what I say." It was my little mate's first day at primary school.
"I'll go talk to her."
"Please do, I'm worried."
I make my way to her room to hear her crying. 'Mate, mate! Go to mate!' My wolf keeps yelling.
I knock on her door, "Butterfly, can I come in." Her little feet make their way to the door and I come face to face with my tear stained mate. I scoop her up and sit on her bed. "What's the matter Butterfly?" She sniffs trying to compose herself. "I'm scared." She's clinging to me like her life depened on it. "Hey, look at me." Her teary blue eyes met mine. "I braught something for you." I give her a small pink wrapped bow. She smiles and her face immediately light up. "It's for me?" I nod and she didn't shy away from opening the box. When she saw my gift she yelled. "It's my favorite butterfly!" I couldn't help but smile when I saw how happy she looks when she saw the necklace.

"It's so you don't have to be afraid, and if you are scared, you can touch your necklace and know I will always protect you

"It's so you don't have to be afraid, and if you are scared, you can touch your necklace and know I will always protect you. Alright?" She jumps hug me, "Thank you, I love you Wolfie!" My wolf waggs it's tail and I could understand why. "I love you too my Butterfly." I kiss her forehead. "Now, let's get you ready for school, shall we?" She jumped off to go pick her clothes. "Wolfie?" Her voice could barely be heard. "Yes?"
"Will you wait for me?" Her voice is so insecure. "I will always wait for you, Butterfly." It's quiet for some time. "Will you marry me Wolfie?" I chocked on my own air. I turn around to she she is dressed in a lovely white dress. I scoop her up, "I'll marry you Madeline." She giggles and rubs her nose against mine. Oh Madeline, what does she do to me?

Madeline still in a coma...

"Oh my gosh, call everyone, Maddy is waking up!" Geez, does his voice really need to be that loud. "Daisy, you're to loud." I mumble. I hear him comming closer. "I can't believe this!" I just groan. "Oh right sorry, can you open your eyes." Sure it's so easy to open them when it feels glued together. Finally my eyes decided to obey and I find myself in my room at the pack house. Naturally, I saw Daniel, looking all sparkly and happy. "Hey.." I didn't even get to finish what I was saying before a bunch of people stormed in, the first being my mom. She was a teary mess, well so was the rest. Seeing men cry, it looks wierd, but hey they are allowed to. "Oh my sweet baby girl, everyone was so worried." She comes closer to give me a hug so I just let her hug me. She was crying even more. "I'm fine mom, really." I try to give my bestes smile. "Oh child, I'm so glad you're awake."
"What happened?" Nobody spoke, they weren't even looking at me. "Please."

Austin was the one to break. "You went on a date with Liam, Ethan saw you two and freaked out. You got hurt in the process and went into a coma." It was all comming back to me now. The voice I hear the most, it was him, he was here the whole time. "He's my mate,isn't he?" All the things I said to him came crashing down. I felt myself panic. "Where is he!?"
"Sweety he left..." My breathing rapidly increasing, please no.
Don't tell me he left me. "Ssshhh calm down Honey, he just went to give training at the annual Alpha camp." I throw myself off the bed, I collapsed immediately. My legs to weak for me to stand immediately. "Take me to him, I need to see him now!" I needed to see him, I needed to tell him! "We can't, it's against the rules."
"I don't care! Take me to him now!" I see Austin, Daniel and Max flinching. "Alright Honey, let the doctor check you out, get dressed and then we will take you too him oky." I couldn't rage out with my mom. "Fine, get the doctor now or I swear I'll run run now!"

"Everything seems fine, vitals are fine. She's good to go. I'll give you some vitamins." Finally, now I can go take a bath!" As fast as I could, I took a bath in lavender bath salt. Washed my hair and everything I need to do. Mother already out out clothes for me, it was a dress Ethan baught me. "Great now we go."
"Daniel will take you." Great I rushed down and spotted Daniel eating a sandwich. "Come Daisy!" I grabbed him by the collar and dragged him to his car. "You better step on that peddle." I had just one thought, I had to get to Ethan!

"We have to go by wolf form up the mountain." I felt Ethan, that gave me enough strength to push through to get to him. I spot the border and I just rush through. The wolfes chased me, I didnt care, all I needed was to see Ethan. One wolf got close, but Kaya bit their leg to slow them down. She was just as eager to get to Ethan. Just wait Ethan, I am on my way.

Unknown pov

"Everything is set for success to tomorrow. Ethan will fall and then his sorry excuse of a pack." Her years of planning is finally going to play out and there is nothing that can go wrong and I will be standing right next to her, waiting my chance.

🌸🌸🌸