Chapter 18

What's got you all happy Mom?" My mother has been humming all morning while making breakfast and she has this glow around her. "Oh nothing sweetie, just a wonderful morning isn't it?" Then she continues to hum.
Yeap my mom is broken.
"Yeah you're freaking me out,Mom, I'm heading to the Bobby's Peanut Butter shack." They have to most delicious smoothies and they are pure heaven.

"Well, well Madeline, fancy seeing you here." I hear Liam's voice from behind me. "I'm always here Liam, you on the other hand, are not, so what are you doing here?" He shakes his head with a smile, "I'm checking out all the stores of course. You wanna show me around a little bit since you are always here."
"Mocking me won't get you anywhere with me Liam, but I am a nice person so yeah I'll show you around. Is it just you or is your friends with you?"
"No just me."
"Very well, let the tour begin!" I ignored the uneasy feeling I had and the fact that my wolf is now growling.

Liam

I've never been so happy that I ran into Madeline and that she is showing me around. It will give me the perfect opportunity to make her mine.
She took me to different shops, seems every owner or assistant of a shop knows her very well and they are very happy to see her. They do keep asking who I am, they're exact words are, "Who is that hot chunk of meat you got there?". I'm proud to say that she blushed every time someone asked that.
"You are quite popular with the people, aren't you?", she blushes again and I can't help but be prideful that I can make her blush. "Yeah, I usually come with the Alpha."
Why on earth would Ethan hang out with her, a 15 year old girl? It makes sense now that she had his scent on him.
I better make my move now while we are alone because that dahm Austin and Max are around her like months to a flame. "Listen Madeline, I really really like you and I want to take you out on a..."
"Mad?" You've got to be kidding me, there stands the fucking moth himself, Austin.
"Austin." Austin winches at the sound of his name being called in a stern voice by Madeline. Looks like they are on bad terms, which is only good for me since that means I get to take my shot.
Austin is glaring daggers at me, "Liam, fancy seeing you here."
Giving him a dahm good smug smile, "Why yes, dear beautiful Madeline here was just giving me a grand tour of the place the whole day long." Oh the anger that radiates off of him was it's comment worth. "I see."
Madeline hits him, "Austin, we spoke about this." Her eyes pierce directly into his, it's like they are having a conversation with their eyes. Sagging his shouldes in defeat he looks at her softly, "I'm sorry, but I do feel strongly about this. I do not like him around you." While I feel I should intervene there is a small voice that says danger avoid to mix in at all cost!
Madeline looks beyond mad. "Austin, how dare you I told you, you are not the boss of me! Come on Liam lets go." She grabs my hand and drags me away from Austin, looking behind me I see him looking all pale, but I don't know if it's because of Madeline or because he's not feeling well. I leave it at that and focus on the woman currently dragging me away. Her hands are so soft and feels so perfect against mine.
We reach a small cafe and a waiter seats us,"I'm sorry about Austin. I don't know what is with him lately. I mean I know he is very protective over me since we've been together as friends ever since I could remember, but that doesn't give him the right to dictate whether or not I can be with someone!"
I can see that she really cares for Austin, but her statement caught my attention."So you do wanna date me?" She stares at me in shock, "I, you, what now?" I laugh at her cute confused face. "I'm asking if you'll go on a date with me Madeline."

Madeline,

On a date? With Liam?
I mean I do like him in a way, but I never thaught about dating. "Liam, it's kind of you to ask, but I feel very strongly about waiting for my mate. I feel dating is futile." He seems not to be affected by my statement, he just stares at me and you can see the gears in his head turning. "Look Madeline, I really like you. Won't you try going on a date with me, you've got nothing to lose. Please?" His eyes look at me in plead, hope shines in his eyes. Should I really go on a date with him?
He is right,I've got nothing to loose. "Alright, just one date as friends." He jumps in joy. "Thank you Madeline! You will not regret this, I'll pick you up at the pack house at 8. See you later, I've got a date to plan." He gives me a quick peck on the cheek and runs of, leaving me in a shocked state. One.
He kissed my cheek.
Two.
How the hell am I going to tell everyone I'm going on a date?
Three.
I'm going on my first date with Liam!

" Hey Maddie, why are you looking like you are freaking out?." Jee Jee enters my room at the pack house. I absolutely love my room here and it's my save haven. "Promise you won't tell anyone." She looks sceptical, but she promises. "I'm going on a date with Liam." She looks absolutely shocked and mortified. "You're going on a date, I thaught you were waiting for your mate Maddie."
"I know, I know, but he is just so persistent that I couldn't keep denying him. It's just a date and I made it clear that I am waiting for my mate and this will only be as friends and nothing more." Jean looks very uncomfortable with this situation, she looks up at the roof and mumbles something. She looks at me in defeat,"Very well, I'll help you with something to wear."
She chooses a black dress with big white polkadots that reach just under my knees. It fits tight till it reaches just a few centimeters under my boobs and then flows loosely. She paired it up with black flats and lightly curled my hair with no makeup just lip gloss. I hate make-up and Ethan says I don't need makeup. Thinking about Ethan forms a pit in my stomach, why does it feel like I am betraying him?
Kaya has been upset with me as well, but she won't tell me why. Ethan is at a meeting so I won't be seeing him tonight before Liam fetches me and my mom is working late. I didn't tell them about the date and I don't know why.
"Jee Jee, don't tell Ethan, please. I don't want to upset him."
"Maddie,you're asking me to keep something from our Alpha, you know I can't do that." Her voice comes out like she is keeping her anger in check. "Please Jee Jee." She studies my intently. "Tell me why and I'll do it." I wanted to answer her back, but I could not form a reason why. "I, uhm. I don't know."
"Look, if Ethan asks me, I'll tell him, but otherwise I'll say nothing."
I rush to hug her, "Thank you." Just then someone knocks on the door, must be Liam. I open the door and he greets me with a enormous smile. "You look stunning Madeline, shall we go?" He holds out his hand for me to take, looking at him, then back at his hand and I hesitantly give him my hand to take.
Please let this not be a mistake.

****

It's almost time for Madeline to find out that Ethan is her mate.

Liam is just causing trouble😡😡

And the plot continues!
Comment or vote!

Hehe😘😁😘😁