Before You Read!

Hi guys thank you for reading the book, for the new readers. Thank you for giving my book a shot.
This is my first official book, my friend finally convinced me to put my story out there and so far it has been challenging. Friendly criticism is advised and feel free to vote and comment.

I feel the need to add that this is an AGE GAP storie so don't go reading the first chapter and bad mouthing it.
I don't care if you do, cuz my readers always defend my story and for that I am grateful.

They don't do anything sexual while the girl is underage so don't go crazy about the age difference.
I wanted this age gap, it comes with mutual respect, love, and understanding from both characters. So don't go shaming my story at the first chapter, that's just, NO.

For my readers comming from my previous book, thank you for still going on and hope the story is to your liking and it means so much to me.

PLEASE NOTE!
All rights are reserved! This is an original story and is in no way a spin of another story. It's my original work so please respect that. If you want to use my story idea please ask, I am not that greedy of a person for the creative minds. Inspiration can struck anywhere, anytime.
Do not copy my work and sell it off as your own, please.
I work long to make this story come alive for everyone to read and to be stolen would be heartbreaking.

Thank You
🌸🌸🌸

6 Feb 2020