Chapter 47

"Hey Wolfie!"
I creep into my mates office. He is sitting at his desk heavily focused on his paperwork and my oh my does he look handsome.
His attention didn't stay on the paperwork because I planted myself on his lap and he immediately placed his hand on my baby bump while kissing me. "What does my Butterfly want?" He lifts one of his eyebrows and for the life of me I am jealous that he can do that but I can't! "Why do you assume I want something?" He didn't look convinced.
"Mmmm."
It feels like he is staring deep into my soul. "Oky fine! Come do baby shopping with me." I pout and he smiles. "Why would I say no to that love?" I play with my fingers. "Because you are so busy with paperwork these days I don't want to be a bother, but I really want to shop with you." He smiles while rubbing my bump and he kiss me on the nose. "Then I guess I have to go with you don't I?" I jump off his lap in joy. I grab his arm so that we can go. "But not now love." I feel myself tearing up. "W...why not?" He is quickly by my side soothing me. "As much as I enjoy seeing you in just my shirt my love, you need to get dressed." Omg I could dig a hole and bury myself in it right now. "Oh." Ethan laughs, amused by my actions.

He then gently scoops me up and carries me back to our room. Gets the shower ready for me. "Go shower love."
"But I don't wanna!" He slowly walks over to me and picks me up again and takes me to the bathroom. He gets rid of his clothes and I openly stared at him. How is it that he becomes more handsome the more I look at him? Ethan being Ethan smirks when he sees me ogling him. "Done ravishing me with your eyes my wife?"
"Not even a little." That must have done something to him because I was against the wall in the shower very fast. He was gentle and ruff on the same tame. "Don't start something with me mate." He growls while kissing my neck and I moan.
He plants kisses all over my body while keeping me in place. I was a moaning mess and the pregnancy hormones does not help at all. After he kisses every part of my body, and I mean EVERY part, he starts to wash my hair and then my body. He shuts down the shower since he already showered this morning early.
He wraps me up in a towel and carries my to my closet. I do love my walk in closet that he builded for me. He quickly goes through the clothes and he picks a white loose lace dress with undergarments to go with it and he dresses me. "So beautiful." He murmurs and I just couldn't help but blush.
He shows me to the mirror where he blows by hair out. Skilfully I might add. He already had his pants on so I was staring at his naked chest and how his muscles move when working with my hair,solely focused on what he was doing. I think I felt a little drool at the end of my mouth.
When he was done I have never felt so sexy and beautiful in my life!
He smiles when he twirls me around. "Look how beautiful you look." I stare into the mirror and it was true.
"I'm never dressing myself again." I mumble and he chuckles. "Come on, let's do some baby shopping."

(Her dress)

(Her dress)

~Ethan~

"This is harder than it looks, finding gender neutral clothes is not easy. I mean who decides all baby girls can wear is pink and all baby boys can wear is blue! At least like green or purple or some other color! There are so many colors and all they sell is blue pink, yellow and white!" I watch my mate throw a fit while we are in the clothing isle. People who are human give her a wierd look but the pack just smiled in adoration for their Luna. "Just get a few outfits and we will do the shopping for clothes after the baby is born oky?" I try to find a solution but she pouts. "No I will put boy and girl clothes because either way we are still having more kids." And she starts to throw clothes in that see deemed cute, adorable or handsome. I forgot how much she enjoys shopping.
We did not buy furniture since I made it all and Madeline painted it the colour she wanted. A useful skill I got during the years when trying to cool off. Suddenly I am grabbed by the coller of my shirt and I feel my mate's lips against mine in a deep kiss. Confused by her sudden action I pulles back to see her smirking at someone behind me. It was human girls ogling me and they immediately frowned when Maddy kissed me and stomped off. "Jealous now are we mate?" She smirks and holds her head up high. "Jealous? Psh, a Luna doesn't get jealous!" She says and then smiles. "I'm simply territorial over my husband." and she proudly walks away throwing more stuff in the trolly.
So the day went on and we checked everything off of our list, my bank was surely empty. Now she is basically dragging me home because she wants to start on the room.

We already decorated the walls with a light grey colour and furniture that I made myself and Madeline painted it white.
"I can't wait till the little one finally comes." She admires the room while rubbing her stomach. She was folding the baby clothes on her stomach which I found highly adorable. I kiss her cheek and held her against me.
"Soon my love."

🌸🌸🌸

More or less how the nursery looks