Chapter 19

Lucy

I've only been here a few months and me and Ethan grew very close. Not in a romantic way, I've become his support system. He's been losing control and his anger is getting a little bit more out of hand.
I've been doing therapy with him to help him and his wolf calm down since, it was basically what I studied, the trick now is applying it to a werewolf and not a human.
He gets anger fits and it takes a while for me to calm him down, but I am making progress. I still have to sneak one of Madeline's clothing sometimes for him to smell, now that calms him down in seconds.
He's been helping me alot to train me to take over as an Alpha and Logan is with me during training as much as possible before he feels the needs to go and help around the pack with the women and children or anything a pack member needs. He would be a great solar one day.
I would have never thought that when Ethan asked me to be his "Luna" that things will end up like this and would work out so well.
My training is hard and brutal and everywhere Ethan goes I go, including meetings, conferences etc.
Combat training is the hardest and Ethan does not give me any slack.
He told me once, when I was crying my eyes out from the pain and exhaustion, that I must never show my pain, because my concern is my pack and compare to saving the pack pain is nothing, never cry when the pack is crying, because you need to be strong when they feel there is no hope, you have to be their hope and to never back down while you are still breathing because then you are not worthy of being an alpha.
He reminded me that while we may have the same title, the other Alpha's will try and take over my pack because they see me as weak. I need to be strong for the pack. I can not expect Ethan to go easy on me just because I'm a woman. I need to make myself strong so I will be my packs greatest strength.
He's been helping Logan alot and he's improved so much and has gained alot of muscle, it totally turns me on. Logan has been trying so hard to improve himself from being an omega to a solar and even more so because he is a man. I asked Logan if me being Alpha bothers him and he denied, saying he is much rather happy being my support and being a solar than an alpha. He's really not that much of a dominant person or leader for the matter and I love him like that. Our relationship has really strengthen while being here in Ethan's pack which I do not believed would've happened if we were back in my own pack.
My father and the counsel believes that me and Ethan have mated, but we completely fooled them. Ethan stalled the pack merging, don't know how he got that right. He's just that kind of Alpha and then there is the fact that Ethan's pack can crush mine in just a matter of a few minutes.
I can't wait to go back home, that will only happen once Madeline knows she is Ethan's mate and if Ethan feels that Logan and I are ready, which I hope we will be when the time comes. But right now, I have very important news to tell Logan.

I find him in the back yard of the packhouse busy playing with the children.
"Logan, can I speak to you for a moment?" The children 'ooh' at us and he faintly blushes before running to me. "What is it my love?" His dashing smile makes me weak. "Let's go for a walk." He takes my hand and kiss it, "Anytime my love."
We walk through the pack, all the people love Logan and I admire him for who he is. We come across a peaceful meadow and I figure that this will be now a good time as ever. "Logan, I need to tell you something." My hands were trembling and I struggle to form a sentence. "Hey, Lucy Love, it's oky. Just breath oky." He kisses my forehead while embracing me. We stay like this for a while until I've calmed down. Seeing him, his smile, it gave me the confidence I needed. "I know this is a topic that we didn't talk about yet, but how would you feel about kids?"
He was quiet for a moment before he smiled. "I'd love to have a bunch of children, being an orphan made me want to have a big family one day." I felt all bubbly, "Well how'd you feel about me being pregnant?"
"I'd be over the moon if you are pregnant one day my love, but there is no rush." He didn't quite get what I was saying. "Logan, I'm pregant." The smile he had only widen of it could. "Are you serious!?" I nod and he spun me around in joy. "I'm gonna be a dad! Oh my love, you're gonna be mother." He's jumping and shouting out of joy and I couldn't help but giggle at his reaction, this is the love of my life. "Oh this is so wonderful Lucy! Do you think it will be a boy or a girl?" Before I could even answer he babbles on. "Oh it doesn't matter as long as it's healthy!"
I know we will be fine, as long as we have each other. Only five months to prepare for our baby, since I have alpha blood my pregnancy is going to me much shorter than other wolves.

****

I won't be updating as regularly now because I burned my whole hand so typing comes very slowly now.

I feel a nice book can be written about Lucy and Logan

Maby I will start a book maby not
Who knows🤔😊😜