Chapter 28

Please be warned I have no idea how to write fighting/war scenes at all, so it might not be the best!

You've been warned!

🌸🌸🌸🌸

"Oky so besides the moon goddess telling you we are being attack tomorrow, she really didn't leave any clues on how or when?" He ask me. "No, nothing." He sits in deep taught and I find it entirely handsome. Now I don't feel ashamed anymore to admire him, because he is my mate. "Hhmm, I'll meet with the king. We need a plan of action and right now we can't trust anyone." What he says is true! For all we know it could be another alpha that seeks revenge. "Madeline, I want you to stay inside my hut today."
"What no! I want to be with you in this." He took a deep breath. "Madeline, I won't break on this." He firmly says and I don't like that. "But..."
"Madeline no! I almost lost you because of my own reckless actions, I will not put us through that again!" His breathing was ragged. "I can't loose you. I can't." His voice is so pained and herse. It made me doubt my words. I may have been in a coma, but he was awake, beside me everyday. He was the one to cry for me, I didn't think this through. Selene says this battle could end our species and I wanted to fight? I was a good fighter don't get me wrong, but I really aren't that good. "Alright Wolfie, I'll stay." He smiles, happy that I didn't put up a fight and kiss my forehead. "Thank you Butterfly, I must go prepare." He walks out and I decide now would be a good time to take a nap.

I wake up only to find myself in the place where I met the goddess Selene. "Here I am my child." She smiles softly. "What am I doing here?" I ask her. The goddess gave a soft smile, the smile of a loving mother.
"I'm here to give you a gift to help you in this battle. This will help Ethan. Everyone is a suspect now, he needs your help."
"Is that even allowed from wherever you are Selene?" She shakes her shoulder,
"Eh, more or less. Besides, if he sees you, I'm sure the fight will stop." She touches my forehead. "Now go dear Madeline." She pushed me and it feels like I am falling to my death.

I jumped awake to find myself in Ethan's hut. My wolf knew what to do. Alright so off to find Ethan I go.
With a question lingering in my mind.
Who waa the he, she was talking about?

Ethan

"How can we be sure that what your source say is true?"
I've been in counsel with the elders about the attack, so far I've achieved nothing. "Because she is my mate! I'll stake my title as Alpha. This attack will happen and if we are not ready we will not survive!" They are taken back by my anger burst. "Very well, how do you advise we move forward?"
You may be wondering if it's not the counsel that wants to attack. They are unable to do so because they enter a contract with the goddess. Should they do something that will bring any harm to werewolves, they will die immediately. The problem is, anyone in this camp is a suspect and I don't know how to fish out the truth from other Alpha's.
"Lady, you can't go through there!" We hear the guards scream from outside the room and I bet it's Madeline, the only female here and the only one brave enough to enter a war room.
My Butterfly burst into the room. "Ethan, I know how to help!" Drafus stands up. "How dare you enter..." but then he pauses, his eyes along with the rest of the counsel were big in a state of shock. "You've been touched by the moon, who are you?"
Touched by the moon?
Huh?
Madeline proudly states, "I'm Madeline, Luna of the Crescent Blood Pack." Her eyes shine purple, but the odd thing is that her one eye now is silver. I've never seen that before. "As for the moon thing, the goddess has visited me in my dreams, no kissing involved though." and there is my silly mate.
The elders glare at me. "Explain Alpha Ethan!" I sigh, "We don't really have time now, we have a battle to prepare, now Madeline, you said you could help?" I dodge their huge bullet of stares. "Yes, gather everyone to the dining quarters." The elders accepted, not even asking why, this is creeping me out a bit.
Elders always oppose to everything.

To say the process was uncomfortable, Madeline had to stare into each one of the mens eyes and she would clear them. She explained it as Selene giving her 'clear vision' or as the elders call it 'kissed by the moon'. With this she could see the true intentions of each person should she wish to see it.
My wolf and I had to contain ourselves alot, seeing other men look at her.

After everyone was cleared, we stratified a plan and all we had to do was wait for whoever was going to attack us. Naturally I sent Madeline back to the hut and she pinky promised to stay there until this attack is over.
It now looks like the men are training, but I've put them each in a position that will give them access to a specific watch. Should they see something, they do a special move that will alert us. The guards has made a new pattern that they scour each area.
Out of nowhere men appeared dashing straight to us. It's like they were invisible but became visible again, some was covered in black smoke. Our wolves couldn't smell them at all, but we were ready. "This is what we trained you for future alphas and betas! Now fight!" All hell broke loose, I transformed into my wolf and we rip each man apart. We had the upper hand. I needed to find the person responsible for this.
"Alpha Soal, have my front!"
He runs ahead of me while I look for anyone who might look like they are in charge. A dash of red tackles me to the ground, the wolf howled and more came to block me. Twenty wolves surrounded me, no alpha could get near me without other wolves attacking me. "Well well well, isn't it my dear fiancé, Ethan Black." A woman comes through the crowd. She seemed so familiar but I couldn't place her in my mind. "What do you want?" I growl at her. She smile and it becomes wicked. "Oh you do not remember me!" She cackled. "You ruined my life Ethan!" I was heavily confused.

🌸🌸🌸

A new book is out! Please go add it, the book's name is; I'm Yours, the first 5 chapters is published. Please go check it out!

 Please go check it out!