Chapter 13

Ethan 28
Madeline 15

And now!

"Daisy please let me go to the mall. I'll be good I promise." Ethan is gone again and I'm begging Daniel to take me to the mall. Ethans birthday is coming up and I need to buy him a gift so now would be the perfect time to go get him something because he is away again. "Maddy, I promised Ethan I won't let you out of my sight." I huff and his stupid answer. "And your point being? You can still take me, you'll be by my side all the way. Pretty please." I do my best puppy look and I know he will give in soon.

Daniel aka Daisy

Her blue eyes are looking at me in plea. The more she begs the more her wolf starts to show and then I would not be able to refuse. Her wolf is very strong and she already showed her dominance when Ethan let us meet Kaya for the first time. She tackled me and bit me on the shoulder, me and my wolf submitted and her Luna Loyalty mark formed on the back of my shoulder. She doesn't know about the mark yet and everyone agreed that we should be careful when shifting back and forth. The mark will show we have a luna and we don't need the pack to know that yet. To say I was shocked was an understatement. My mark begins to burn and I curse, it burns when you refuse or upset the luna and it can get worse to the point that you land in the hospital depending on the emotions of the luna. Right now I think she is a little upset. "Fine, but if Ethan finds out it is going to be my death on your hands." She jumps in joy and races to the garage. She jumps into her favorite car, the Lamborghini Michilago, blame need for speed game. She only races in that car, she doesn't know that it will be hers as soon as she gets her license. I can already see her speeding on the highway and Ethan holding on for dear life, she looks like a doll but is a total speed freak once you get to know her.
"The luna is really something isn't she?" Lucy appears in the kitchen. Ethan has been training her to become an Alpha. But I won't go into that details yet. "You have no idea. She has the Alpha wrapped around her small fingers." We see how Madeline runs to the car in joy.
"From what I've seen, it's not just the Alpha." She smirks at me knowingly while sipping on her tea like a real British lady. My eyes grew big, "Do not dare to tell Madeline that! She will use it to her advantage and I will never hear the end of it!" Lucy laughs and walks away. "Lucy!" She is no where to be found. Right, to the mall with Madeline I go. Please let Ethan not find out!

We've been walking in the mall for three hours and she still did not find something for Ethan, my feet are killing me and she looks like she could go on for days. "Maddy, please can we go eat, I am starving and my feet are hurting." I complain. She scans me, "You're just like a child and that is saying alot comming from me you old man." Mentally I high five myself as we walk to food court even if she did call me an old man, it's the price I will pay for food. She's been looking at the different places to eat and deciding where she wants to eat. I don't know why she cares since I am the one that stated that I am hungry. "For the love of Moon Goddess just choose, I will die if you keep me waiting."
She chooses a place called Crazy Rose, it looks like they have pastries and home made stuff. She orders a wrap and a bar-one milkshake while I order a double order of their biggest burger and x-large chips. The waitress looked sceptical but I eat alot more than that.
A young man comes and serves our drinks, his eyes linger a little too long at Madeline and I want to snap his tiny neck. She of course is totally oblivious to the matter as she is just happy to have her milkshake. Suddenly my phone rings and I see it's Ethan and I already want to die. He had to call now of all times. "Don't move from this spot I have to take this call." She nods while happily drinking her milkshake.
"Alpha?" He didnt even wait for me to ask what he wants. "Is Madeline with you I couldn't get ahold of her." She must've forgotten her phone. "Yes she is with me, she's currently talking to some guy."
"WHAT!"
Shit that came out without me thinking seeing her and that waiter from earlier. "Don't worry I have her in my sight." I am scolding myself for not watching my mouth. "Who is that little pup that thinking that he can make a move on my girl!" I can feel the waves of anger that is seeping through is voice and mentally scold myself for being so stupid again. "Alpha, remember we can't keep her from talking to other guys yet, please calm down. She is in save hands and it is just the waiter." I see the guy leave looking rather dissapointed and I wanna hug Maddy now for saving my life. "The guy walked away looking dissapointed so I would say she turned him down." I hope that makes him calm. "Very well, may I speak to her now please." Maddy sees me walking with the phone in my ear and she furiously shakes her head signaling me that she doesn't want to talk Ethan. "Uh she just went with Austin." She shakes her head in approval. "Very well I will call her soon, we are about to go in a meeting." "I will tell her so, goodbye Alpha." He hangs up and I give a questioning look at Maddy. "There is a reason why I left my phone on purpose Daisy. Ethan can smell a lie from a mile away!" "But it's not like you are lying to him." She gives me a dumb look. "Seriously Daisy? We are are the mall are we not?" I nod, "And are we or are we not going against Ethan will?" Another nod, "And you think that Ethan doesn't know when I lie to him?" This is a very blond moment for me as the realization crosses my mind. "There we go Daisy. Gees, you know Ethan can tell when I am not doing what I tell him I am doing. He's like a Madeline lie detector. He can't know that I am at the mall looking for something for him as a gift." "Alright I maybe have forgotten about it for a split second." She laughs at me and I know she is never going to let this slide. "Daisy, what should I get for Ethan?" She knocks her head on the table in frustration. "Comming from you it could be anything, Maddy, he always loves your gift."

Ethan is going to be 28 this year, Madeline is 15 already. Only two more years until she knows Ethan is her mate. I really hope she won't be mad at us, Kaya already knows but she explained to us that because of Ethan and Maddy's age gap, she will not feel the bond yet. As she put it, to prevent Maddy from getting pups at a young age where her body is not yet ready for the bond or pups. Needles to say, Ethan look mortified and pale when Kaya explained it.
I am worried, Ethan is getting more and more aggressive by the day. I can only hope he holds out till Madeline is ready.

🌸🌸🌸

What would be the perfect gift for Ethan?

Comment
Vote
Enjoy😎