Chapter 41

"Aren't I suppose..." She sushed me with a light tender kiss that quickly deepen. I pick her up and she wraps her legs around me and I slowly place her on the bed.

I was shaking beyond belief. Her hands rub up and down my arms. She looks at me with so much love. I claimed her lips slowly, her soft lips pressed against mine ever so gently. Her hands snaked around my neck, bringing me closer to her. My hand traveled down to her legs that was still wrapped around my waist, enjoying the thrill that went through me by touching her soft skin. I squeeze the outside of her thigh and her grip on me tightens. She bites my lip and I licked her lips. Our make out got more intense. I was rubbing myself against her and we moaned with each contact, each friction that our bodies made. We got more desperate for each other, our kisses turns sloppy.
I suddenly didn't like this lingerie on her. I ripped it off of her and she gasp. Her naked body was now on full display. Her face was flushed red and her eyes wide. Lips slightly parted. Her body was just perfect.
Some of the rose petals jumped on her body when I layed her down. The deep red against her white skin set me on fire. "Goddess you are beautiful." I mumble and she blushes, making her even more sexy. I needed her so bad. "Can I touch you?" I ask her. She smiled, "My body is now yours Ethan." and that was all I needed. I placed her hands abover her head. My hands slowly slide down, following her veins, making my way to her face, gently caressing it while taking in every ounce of detail that was her. I wanted this moment engraved in my mind. I needed to be gentle with her, I needed to contain myself. Her gaze stayed one me while I continue to touch her. Traveling down to her neck were my mark was. I softly brush over and and her back arch just a little. Her eyes closed in enjoyment. My hands slipped to her sides and I put a little more pressure on my touch, trying to be as gentle as my body will allow me. Her beast felt so soft and it fit perfectly in my hand as I cradle them. Pinching her nipples sofly, her moans turned into a gasp and her legs tighten around me. My hands travel to her stomach and then her legs that was shaking right now. "So beautiful." I mumble. She grabbed my tie, pulled me up and basically attacked my lips. "I need this gone." She got rid of my clothes, one piece at a time. Her hands were shaking, but I let her take her time to undress me. Her blue ocean eyes swirled in lust and her lips swolen from kissing me.

I was now fully naked, her eyes went wide when she saw me.
My throbbing member ached to be inside of her. I climb on top of her "I love you Madeline." She smiles pulling me in for a kiss. "I love you to Ethan." Our naked bodies are pressed against each other, my member is just at her entrance. Grinding myself slowly against her, she was completely ready for me. I could feel it. "Please Ethan." She gasped and then I slowly pushed myself into her. Her body went stiff, but I held her closely while kissing her with all my might. She whimpers in pain. I was completely inside of her, my breath was ragged. She held on to me for dear life. Her walls was so tight, it took everything not to become undone right now. Then she slowly moved her hips, the motion made us both moan and I took over. I thrust in and out of her very slowly. Her eyes closed and she moans, she bites her lower lip and I went a little faster. Growling with each thrust. Her eyes flew open with the impact and she growls in approval. Her hands held onto my shoulders, the faster I went the stronger her grip became until I felt her nails pierce through my skin. "Oh god!" Her hips buckled and her back arched. Her mouth was slightly opened as she gasp with each thrust. I went faster and faster. The feeling of being inside of her was amazing, the friction was enormous.  "Ethan I...." A moan finished her sentence. She pulled on my hair, pulling my head backwards. I growl in pleasure, I held onto her hips and moved faster and deeper. Her whole body begins to shake. It fueled me to go faster, her screams filled the room and then I hit my climax, filling her up, and in that moment I claimed her again as did she. Her fangs pierced my neck and I let out a soft growl that could be mistaken with the sound of a purring cat. Our bodies relaxed as I fall next to her, we are completely out of breath.
She rolls on top of me smiling after she slightly recovered. She giggles while looking at me, I could feel her legs still trembling. "I love you Wolfie." And she slowly kissed me. "I love you too Butterfly." Her smile was all I needed to live. Madeline continued to kiss me and traveled down to my neck, slowly kissing down to my chest. I growl, filled with new desire to take my mate once again. "Butterfly, if you don't stop now I won't be so gentle on you." She looks up to me with a mischievous smile. "Who said I wanted you to be gentle now?" My restrains broke as I flipped her beneath me. "Don't say I didn't warn you Mrs Black."

🌸🌸🌸

The End😭😭

Just Kidding! 😂🤭

More smut comming soon, had to keep it 'safe' for the first time. Expect more steamy scenes.

So what did you guys think?
Was it good for their first time?