Chapter 45

I wake up and the first thing I see is my feet. "Why is my feet in the air like some lunatic?" I whisper, but immediately a nurse giggled next to me. Sadie if I remember correctly. "Why am I in the hospital Sadie?" She bows, "I'll get the doctor for you stay put. There is water next to you if you need some." She press some button on the bed and it let's my legs down to where they should be.
She leaves and after a few minutes the doctor and Dawn enters. "Luna, it's great to see that you are oky." The doctor says while Dawn is checking my vitals. "But why am I here exactly?" I was a little bit confused. I was at home enjoying my day aff, Austin came and then nothing. Dawn was told to leave now and it was just the doctor and I. "Well you fainted." Fainted! "I have been feeling ill during the week, but I didn't think it was that bad. Am I oky?" That made the doctor smile. "Yes Luna, it's perfectly fine with your condition." She still had a creepy happy smile on. "My condition?"
"Well Luna, I'm proud to say that you are pregant." I blink once. Twice. "Come again?"
"You are three weeks pregnant, Luna."
Pregant, I'm Pregant! I feel my breathing shortening and tears comming from my eyes at their own will. "Luna, it's oky. Alpha will be here any moment. Please calm down." She soothes but my mind is on one thing. My baby. "Oh gosh, it the baby alright? I... I fell. Is the the..." My breathing was more rapid now. "Luna the baby is fine, you are fine, but you need to stay calm. For your health and the baby's. Now take deep breaths." That made me stop and she helps me to breathe normally.
"There we go Luna, now you are fine to leave if you want to." Yeah I need to go home. "Austin is right outside, can I send him in? The poor boy is a wreck." Oh poor Austin. "Sure."
She left and Austin immediately barged in. Relief washed over his face. "Oh thank Selene you are alright." He hugs me in an uncomfortable position since I am still lying in the bed. "I'm fine Austin, now take me home the doctor cleared me."
"Fine! How can you be fine when you passed out!" He rants on and on. "Austin, I promise to you that I am fine. Trust me." He eyes me with a sceptical look. "Fine, let's get you home."

~Ethan~

I barge into the hospital. "Where is my mate!" I yell. Dawn comes to me. "Alpha she just left a few minutes ago to go home. We cleared her." I rush back to our home. "Butterfly!" I yell in the house while looking like a mad wolf for her. I find her on the edge of the bed. "My Love, are you alright what happened." I kneel in front of her and hold her face with my hands. I feel her cheeks are wet.
"Madeline why are you crying is everything alright?" I worry and she just starts crying again. "Ethan." She mumbles while the tears keep pouring down. "I'm sorry if I did something wrong, please don't cry." I go through my mind on everything I did wrong. Shit what did I do? Did I forget something? And then she laughed. I'm now terribly confused. "Oh Ethan, these are happy tears." Happh tears? "But you were in the hospital, what happened?" She slams her lips against mine and I let her dominate. She rest her head against mine, being out of breath. "A baby is what happened." She tells me. "A baby? I don't...." Then she places my hand on her stomach and then it dawned me.
"I'm...we...you...baby..." I was at a loss for words. My eyes solely focused on where she placed my hand. I feel her soft hand wipe my tears away. "Congratulations Alpha, you are going to be a daddy." I look up to meet her tear stained blue eyes, swirling in a sea of happiness. My eyes probably looking the same. "You're pregant." She nods. "You're pregnant!" I yell in joy while picking her up and spinning her around. She laughed at my actions. I gently put her down and I kneel in front of her. I lift up her shirt and kiss her stomach that bares our pup. Madeline combs through my hair, she likes to do that alot. "Hey little one, mommy and daddy are so glad that you exist. I promise I will love and protect you with my life." I vow to my unborn pup and then I stand up and kiss my beautiful mate. "Thank you for baring my pup, I love you so much." She hugs me tightly and I do the same. "I love you too." She whispers in my ear. "But to be honest, I'm freaking out, just a little bit." I see the worry in her eyes. "Butterfly, you have nothing to worry about, you'll be a great mother to our baby." I reassure her and she smiles. "You sure?"
"Oh Madeline, I know no one who will make a better mom than you. Just don't tell the other moms because I don't want angry moms running into my office trying to kill me." I lighten up the mood. The sound of her laughter is all I could live for. Hearing her sound so happy. "Don't worry, I won't. I still need my baby to have a daddy." She rubs her stomach, smiling lovingly. "I can't wait to meet the little munchkin."
"Me neither."

🌸🌸🌸

Yay! I think everyone knew she was pregnant😜
So let's discuss, baby names! Drop girl and boy names and I'll put a list on the next chapter to put up for voting. Feel free to tell my why you want the baby named that.

I wrote this scene based on how I think I will react when I find out that I am pregant.