Chapter 14

BELLES POV

I sat in Mr. Sultans class. He was teaching history. Unlike most students, this was one of my favourite subjects.

It was like unraveling a great book. So many twists and turns... sigh. I was the fangirl of history class.

As Mr. Sultan droned on about our founder and creator Walt Disney, something sharp hit the back of my head. I frowned, and turned around.

Adam was staring directly at me.

He had transferred into most of my classes, except for choir and my cooking class. Wasn't that great? Note my sarcasm.

He had thrown a paper airplane at me. He had motioned for me to pick it up.

I responded by shooting him my darkest glare, and turned around to face the teacher.

Not a minute went by before he threw another one. I rubbed the back of my head in annoyance.

And again.

And again.

I balled my hands into fists as another one hit me.

Mr. Sultan shot me and Adam a glare.

"Miss Belle, please pick up whatever Adam threw at you." He instructed. I sighed and leaned over.

My hands grasped the papers. I crumpled them up.

"Belle, it appears Adam has written something. Please tell the class what was so important that I had to interrupt my lesson." Mr. Sultan drawled dryly.

I heard people snickering. Ariel, who sat on the opposite side of the room, shot me a sympathetic glance. I opened one up, and began to read.

"Belle, we need to talk. You can't keep ignoring me." I snorted. Watch me keep ignoring him. "I made a huge mistake. You mean the world to me. Please talk to me."

Mr. Sultan smiled ruefully. "Well, you two earned yourself a lunch detention. Sort out your problems then."

I groaned and let my head hit the desk. I heard more laughter, and looked up. Ariel had gotten up and started to write on the chalkboard. It now read:

Mr. Sultan smells like farts.

I laughed with everyone else. Mr. Sultan glared at Ariel.

"Ariel, you'll be joining Belle and Adam in detention!" He yelled. She nodded solemnly, and grinned at me.

I love my friends.

Class ended ten minutes later. Adam, Ariel, and I stayed behind. Mr. Sultan looked at us.

"Belle, Adam, sort out whatever conflict between you two to prevent further interruptions. Ariel, please refrain from writing on the chalkboard from now on." Mr. Sultan sighed. Ariel snickered. With that, our teacher left the class.

Ariel threw herself in the chair beside mine. "Belle, purple or green?"

"What?"

"Peter is taking me out for dinner on the weekend, and I can't decide between my green dress and purple dress!" She whined. I grinned at her, catching on.

"Green would be seriously bold, but the purple one really shows off your tan." I rambled on.

"Belle." Adams voice said from beside me. I ignored him. My new policy was to just ignore him. It was working fine until now.

"I mean, purple would show off my tan, but I hear green is in right now." Ariel smirks. I giggled.

"Yeah, but green? Won't it be a bit much?" I argued. Adam had finally shut up.