Chapter 33

NANI'S POV

It was a Wednesday afternoon when I got my letter. From the Disney Academy. Talk about it being late.

Dear Miss Nani,

Terribly sorry for the delay. Your letter had been lost in the mail, and we have only just been notified.

We are pleased to announce that you have a spot in the academy, if you would like to proceed.

Enclosed in the envelope is a room key and a schedule. Classes start Monday. Wish to see you there,

Sincerely,
Principle Mickey Mouse

Currently I stood in front of the academy. After much consideration, I had decided to come, leaving my younger sister Lilo in the care of our family friend, Cobra Bubbles. I hoped she would stay out of trouble.

My room was a singular bed room. Since I was a late student, the system didn't have time to put me in a dorm with anyone else. But that was fine. I enjoyed my privacy. I walked into the academy, and found my dorm room. It was a little small, but I wasn't going to complain. After all, I was lucky to even be accepted. I realized there must've been a party somewhere, because students were all dressed up. I spotted a drunk girl being carried by a tall guy. Typical.

I wandered around campus, until I saw a huge bonfire. I crept closer. I was a bit of an introvert; I didn't have many friends. Except my ex boyfriend, David. We broke up because neither of us could handle a long distance relationship.

There were a ton of teenagers. It was like a scene from a movie.

"Excuse me?" A girl asked from behind me. It was a petit brunette, who looked very worried. "Have you seen Ariel?"

I shook my head. "Um, I don't know who that is." I said awkwardly. She let out a groan. The girl whipped out a phone, and showed me a picture.

"This is Ariel." She told me. It was the drunk girl I saw earlier.

"Uh, yeah. I've seen her." I said. She brightened up, looking immensely relieved.

"Where?!" She asked.

"Some guy was carrying her. Why?" I replied.

"Must be Andy." She muttered to herself. Then she looked up at me. "Sorry, I gotta go." She said to me, and ran off.

I wandered around the crowd of students, feeling lost. I walked over to the table full of drinks, and poured myself some. I drank it, ignoring the disgusting taste of the fake punch. Sheesh. I was barely here twenty four hours, and I was already homesick. I grabbed my phone, and looked down at the screen, pretending to text someone. I didn't want to look like that one girl without any friends. Even if I was that girl.

Glancing up, I saw as some guys horse around and throw white things into the bonfire. I frowned in confusion. A girl with flaming red hair snickered at my confused face. "Have ye never seen a marshmallow before?" The girl asked. She had a heavy Scottish accent. I shook my head. "Oy, have ye been living under a rock?" She asked jokingly. I grinned.

"Nah." I said, loosing my rigid shoulders.

"I don't think I've seen ye around here. I know lots of people." The girl said thoughtfully.

"You wouldn't. I just got here." I replied.

"Hmm. Well, I'm Merida." She said.

"I'm Nani." I responded automatically.

"So this is yer first bonfire?" Merida asked.

"No. Just the first one with marshmallows." I said, frowning a bit. Merida let out a low laugh, and I couldn't help but laugh too. Her laughter was infectious.

"Well, I'm getting kinda bored. I'll see ye around." Merida said, and departed. I sighed and decided I was bored too. I went back to my dorm.

AHHHH OKAY THAT WAS SO SHORT okay but hear me out I'm just introducing Nani please don't hurt me I love you all. Okay so ye that happened. Um next one will be longer mwahahahahaha. Toodles!!