Chapter 5

ELSA'S POV

I sat with my roommate Jasmine. Earlier, she had invited me to eat lunch with her and her friend. I think her name was Aurora?

Jasmine nudged my arm.

"Earth to Elsa!" She giggled. I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Sorry, what were you saying?" I asked politely.

"Aurora is here." Jasmine pointed at a pretty blonde who was walking towards us.

Aurora glanced at me sharply, before breaking into a smile. But it didn't reach her eyes.

"You must be Elsa." Aurora said coolly. I nodded.

"And you're Aurora?" I asked, even though I already knew the answer.

"Well, obviously." She muttered.

The speakers turned on.

"Attention students! This Friday will be our annual homecoming dance. That is all!" Said a high pitched voice. I guessed it was principle Mickey. After the announcement, Aurora and Jasmine turned to each other with huge smiles on their faces.

"Three days! Ugh I'm never going to find a good dress in time!" Aurora moaned.

"Tell me about it!" Jasmine exclaimed.

"You can come shopping with us, Elsa." Aurora told me, as if it was a big honor.

My first instinct was to say no. I didn't really like Aurora. But I liked Jasmine. And after I told Anna this morning to go make friends, I couldn't exactly not have any myself.

So I nodded towards her. She smirked, as if she expected me to say yes. I took a breath to calm myself. The last thing I wanted was to make it snow in September.

"So Jas, where do we go first? I was thinking to go to Fairy Godmothers Boutique." Aurora stated. Jasmine nodded.

"Definitely. And after we need to find shoes!" Jasmine squealed. Then they both turned to me. I gulped.

"Elsa, sweetie, do you have a boyfriend? If not, there are so many eligible guys here you can take with you." Aurora smirked. I suppressed a frown.

"I wasn't aware I needed to have a date." I retorted. I was more of a solo act.

Jasmine and Aurora looked at each other with shock.

"Elsa! That's like, social suicide if you show up without a date!" Jasmine gasped. I laughed lightly. Aurora shot me a death glare for laughing. I quickly closed my mouth. I didn't want anyone to hate me on my first day.

"It's okay Elsa. We'll find you a date." Jasmine said soothingly. I frowned, but nodded reluctantly. Might as well try something new.

"So Elsa, see any guys? I'm with Phillip, and Jas has Aladdin, so they're off the list. So are all the loser guys here." Aurora said, studying her perfect manicure.

"Um, I don't know any guys well enough to ask." I confessed.

"Not a problem. People will see you're with us, and will be tripping over themselves to ask you to homecoming." Jasmine said confidently. I sighed.

"Yeah maybe. I gotta go. I promised my sister I'd meet up with her." I lied. Truthfully, I didn't want to be with these girls. They were stuck up and rude. I didn't like them much.

"Kay sweetie. Keep your eyes open for any guys you like!" Aurora grinned. I smiled tightly at her and left.