Chapter 29

ANNAS POV

I sat in my guest bedroom at Rapunzels castle. Elsa and I had been invited over for Thanksgiving, so we stayed in Corona for the holiday. It has been a quiet affair, it was already Tuesday morning. We would be leaving in a couple hours. Corona was close to the academy; we would take taxis back to school.

I dialled Honeys phone, feeling bored. She answered almost immediately. "Hello?" I heard her chipper voice.

"I'm bored!" I whined into my phone. I heard her snicker.

"But it's family time!" She whined back, sarcasm heavy in her voice. I laughed.

"Doesn't make it any less boring."

"True, true. Hey, um, if I told you something, would you keep it a secret?"

"Of course." My curiosity thickened.

"Not even Elsa." She said. I nodded, but remembered she couldn't see me. I really needed to stop doing that.

"Yeah. What is it?"

"Well, I accidentally found out who was behind the whole toilet paper thing."

"You're kidding!" I yelled. "Who was it?!"

"Remember how you promised not to tell anyone?"

"Mhm. Spit it out!"

"Well, I was at my friend Hiros house, we had Thanksgiving there, and Gogo was there too. Anyways she excused herself halfway through the dinner to make a phone call. I had finished early, so I decided to follow her."

"Eavesdrop much?"

"Shut up." She laughed. "I was bored, okay? So like I said, Gogo left to make a phone call. I found out she was on the phone with Merida. At first the conversation was really boring, talking about school and crap. I was about to leave when Gogo asked Merida if she wanted to TP Dreamwork's again."

"No way!" I hollered.

"Shh! I like having my hearing, thanks." Honey complained.

"So it was Gogo and Merida?!" I was a bit angry. The entire school had to clean up after their mess! "We have to go to Mickey!"

"No!" Honey protested. "You promised not to tell anyone."

"But-"

"No!" Honey interrupted me. "Listen, they could get in a lot of trouble. They might even get suspended! Gogo is one of my friends, I can't let that happen to her."

I thought about it for a moment. "Yeah, I see your point. But you can't just let it slide! I mean, what happens if they actually do it again?"

"I know, I know." Honey sighed. "I'll talk to Gogo, but in the meantime, please keep it to yourself."

"Okay." I promised.

"Listen, I gotta go. I'm going to go see Gogo."

"Okay, text me later!"

"Mhm. Bye." Honey hung up.

I pondered for a bit. Honey had said that Gogo had been on the phone with Merida. Merida was my friend too, I didn't really want her to get into trouble. Then it hit me. Dreamwork's was a pretty big school, the two of them couldn't have been able to TP it all on their own... I suddenly remembered that Elsa was also friends with Gogo... but Elsa wouldn't do that. She wasn't capable of such bad behaviour, right? I shook my head, trying to clear my thoughts. It was ridiculous that I even considered Elsa being guilty. Yeah, right.

Speak of the devil. Well, not really devil. Haha oops. Elsa waltzed into my room, and sat on the bed beside me. I grinned at her, and she beamed back. I thought about Gogo and Merida, and decided to warn her. My sister deserves to know exactly what her friends are up to. "Elsa?" I began timidly. I wasn't sure how she would react.