Chapter 2

ANNA'S POV

I held onto Elsa's hand. We weren't in the same dorm, much to my disappointment.

"Anna, I'm going to go to my dorm. Go find yours." Elsa instructed me. I sighed.

"Elsa..." I whined playfully.

"Anna, you're going to have to find it sooner or later." Elsa reminded me sternly but softly. She gave me a quick hug, and walked away.

I took in my surroundings. I was in the campus, all alone. I did want to meet new people. After an entire childhood of loneliness, I was more than ready to make some friends. I supposed being friends with my dorm mates would be awesome, so I walked out of the campus and into the direction of the dorms.

I looked around for dorm 106. Which was my dorm. Of course. Haha, okay, I was kinda making myself a bit nervous. Maybe a whole lot nervous. I shook my head, attempting to clear my mind.

I spied a door with the number 106. Bingo! I eagerly shoved my key in the lock, and threw my door open. The room was bare. I guess my dorm mates weren't here yet. I set my stuff on a bed. Might as well start decorating.

I put up a few pictures I had taken from the palace, including my favourite: Joan of the Ark.

I had always admired Joan. I use to have pretend conversations with the painting, telling her to hang in there.

I was so clouded with memories that I didn't notice my door open.

"Hi!" A friendly voice interrupted my thoughts. I looked up, to see a blonde haired girl in front of me. And I mean very haired. Her hair was trailing behind her, it was that long. I gawked at her.

"You're so hairy!" I blurted out without thinking. I blushed.

"Erm, what I meant was that your hair is so long! It's beautiful!" I rambled on, my face getting redder. Great. My roommate was barely here for 5 minutes and I already screwed it up.

"I'm Rapunzel." She introduced herself smiling.

"Anna." I replied. I hoped she didn't think I was a total lunatic.

"Do you know who our other roommate is?" She asked conversationally as she put her stuff away.

"No idea." I answered. She started humming under her breath to a sweet melody.

"I can't wait to meet her! It's great that we're already great friends!" She gushed. I grinned at her enthusiasm.

Another blonde sashayed through the door.

"Hi!" I greeted her. She shot me an icy look. I shrank back.

"So you're my roommates?" The girl asked in a bored voice. We nodded. She frowned.

"I'm Aurora. Learn my name. And learn to keep your space." She spat at us. I shared a look with Rapunzel. She glanced back at me. Neither of us were expecting this.

"Well, I'm Rapunzel." Rapunzel quickly said, trying to ease the tension.

"I'm Anna." I said. Aurora rolled her eyes.

"Whatever. I'm off to see my boyfriend." She snapped, and pranced out of the room.

"Well, maybe we won't all be best friends." Rapunzel giggled nervously. I chuckled in response.

"Yeah, but at least we're normal!" I laughed. "Not that Aurora isn't normal, but she's not that nice!"

"Yeah! Hey I'm going to go meet up with my friend Ariel. Come with?" She offered. I nodded, and we left the dorm together.