Chapter 27

PETERS POV

I crammed in my last sweater in my bag. I was so nervous to meet Ariels family. Despite my brush off attitude about it, I was a wreck.

"Where's my jacket?!" I muttered angrily under my breath. I could've sworn I just had it...

"You're wearing it." Came a snicker from my roommate, Kristof.

"Oh." I shifted. It was true. I had it on.

"You okay?" Kristof asked. I shrugged.

"This will either end really well, or..." I trailed off, closing my bag.

"Or in total disaster." Kristof finished for me.

"Exactly." I grimaced. Someone knocked lightly on our door. Kristof heaved himself off his bed and answered it.

"Hi." He greeted whoever it was. I tugged my running shoes on, I was going to be late.

"Is Peter here?" Came Ariels voice.

"Yeah. Peter!" Kristof called over his shoulder.

I snatched my bag and tossed it over my left shoulder. Shoving Kristof out of the way, I grinned at Ariel. She started to beam back, but then she frowned.

"What took you so long?! We can't miss our flight!" Ariel chided me.

"Uh, nothing. I'm kinda disorganized." I laughed.

She shook her head. "Let's go." Ariel grabbed my hand. She was rolling a blue suitcase in her other hand. We navigated through the academy until we reached outside. We stood at the schools bus stop, waiting. "If we miss our flight, I will kill you." Ariel said deadly.

"You worry too much." I threw my arm around her shoulders.

"And you too little! Do you want to survive? I promise I will hurt you." Ariel frowned, looking out for a bus.

"You're cute when you're mad." I teased her. She blushed, and punched my stomach.

"Stuff a sock in it Peter."

The bus rolled up, and we got on. It was packed. Plenty of students were on it, from both Dreamworks and our academy. We took two seats beside each other, and the bus started to move. Ariel leaned her head against my shoulder.

"I can't believe we are running behind schedule!" She moaned.

"It'll be fine." I tried to calm her down.

"No it won't!" Ariel glared at the floor.

"We're going to get on the plane, right on time." I soothed her. "When did you get so uptight?"

"Have you met my dad? Okay, actually you haven't." She gave a high pitched laugh. I hope she wasn't going hysterical. "If we miss our flight, he'll kill us."

"I thought you were going to kill me first?" I laughed.

"This isn't funny Peter!"

"You're right, okay." I said, biting my lip to prevent further laugher. She looked up at me, and punched me again.

"Stop laughing!" She insisted.

"Stop assaulting me." I replied, chortling.

The bus stopped in front of the Pixar Airport. Ariel latched onto my arm, and dragged me out of the bus. She began to jog a bit. I rolled my eyes.

We found our terminal, and an attendant asked for our tickets. We showed them, and sat down in the waiting area.

"See? We made it, and with time to spare." I said smugly.