Chapter 24

ANNAS POV

Someone threw something at me. I was laying in my bed, sleeping, when I got hit. It instantly woke me up. "Whatcha do that for?" I yawned.

"Wake up!" A voice yelled. I threw the pillow back in the direction of the voice. Grabbing my blankets, I threw them over my head and tried to fall asleep.

"Anna!" The same voice laughed. Half asleep, I realized the voice was Rapunzel.

"Go away." I mumbled into my pillow.

"We have to go! Remember the cleanup?" Rapunzel asked.

"I need sleep!" I moaned. She laughed at me, and tugged the blankets away from me.

"Hey!" I protested, sitting up. That was a mistake. I got a huge head rush.

"Your hair!" Rapunzel laughed, pointing at me. "It's worse than mine!" Although Rapunzel had much more hair than mine, hers was only a tad messy in the morning, whilst my hair looked as if it went through a tornado.

"What time is it?" I asked, stretching.

"It's 8:30. Get up!" Rapunzel replied, and went into the washroom. Grumbling quietly, I rooted my drawers for some clothes. I was never a morning person. I found a tight fitting green shirt and a pair of black jeans. I slipped out of my pyjamas, and put the clothes that I picked out on. I grabbed a brush, and began to untangle my monstrous hair.

Finally, I looked decent. Well, at least I didn't have bed head anymore. I was exhausted. I had spent the entire night texting Honey and Eric. Crazy, right? Presumably, I should've hated Eric. However, I didn't really hold grudges. Plus he was hilarious. I checked my phone for more texts. My inbox was already flooded. I opened it up. I had texts from Eric, Honey, Elsa, and surprisingly Kristof. I opened the one from Elsa first.

Hi Anna. Sorry about the cleanup today :( ~Elsa

Why are you sorry? ~ Anna

I laughed. Elsa always tried to take the blame so nobody else would get into trouble. But I knew my sister wouldn't TP another school. It wasn't in her nature to be troublesome like that. My phone buzzed, indicating a new text from Elsa.

No reason. See you later. ~ Elsa

I opened the texts from Eric next. He whined about how I fell asleep, leaving him all alone. He also sent me a couple texts this morning, telling me to get out of bed or he would come and make me get out of bed.

Chill yourself. I'm awake. Unfortunately. ~ Anna

He texted back immediately.

Well then good morning beautiful. ~ Eric

I blushed a bit. Then my phone buzzed again.

What took you so long to wake up though? I think the entire school year passed by. ~ Eric

I sighed in annoyance. Eric would be charming one minute, and the next he would be very aggravating.

I like to keep you on your toes. ~ Anna

Do I look like a ballerina to you? ~ Eric

Nah. A ballerina is much more appealing to the eye than you are. ~ Anna

Not my best insult, I knew it. I shoved on my plain black sneakers.

Next, I opened the texts from Honey. She texted me a few minutes before I woke up, saying that she was awake, and she would meet me when it was time to leave. I sent her a quick text back telling her I would see her soon.