Chapter 13

ANNAS POV

I had just recently found out the Rapunzel is my cousin. Elsa looking in some family albums, and found out that we are related! I was sharing a dorm with my cousin!

Naturally, I was pumped. Rapunzel and I were so much alike.

Until my friend Kristof had asked her to the dance. I had secretly hoped that he would ask me, but no such luck.

So I spent the entire dance watching my crush and my cousin flirt and dance with each other.

Sigh.

I had left the dance early, and I was in my pyjamas on my laptop. I had decided to watch reenactments of Shakespeare's many play. I was in the middle of Romeo and Juliet when our door knocked.

Well, our door didn't actually knock. I meant to say that someone knocked on our door. Haha, oops.

I swung the door open. A black haired guy stood awkwardly in the hallway. He was still in his tux. His blue eyes were bright, and stared at the floor.

"Hi!" I said brightly. Maybe a bit too brightly. I blushed, and cleared my throat.

"Anna?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yep! That's me! Anna! But you could be looking for a different Anna, because there must be like a million Annas here! Well, not here specifically. Um, what I meant to say was, yeah, I'm Anna." I rambled on.

"I'm Eric." He grinned at me.

"Hi!" I did a little wave.

"So, do you wanna go out for dinner tomorrow? Unless you have plans." Eric flashed a dazzling smile at me.

I had only just met the guy!!!

But still... Rapunzel and Kristof had only met once before going out together...

"Okay!" I agreed. He grinned at me again, and handed me a slip of paper.

"There's my number. You should call me." He winked, and left.

I skipped back to my bed. I had a date. Crumpling Eric's number to my chest, I fell asleep to the sounds of Romeo and Juliet.

THE NEXT DAY (still Annas POV)

I woke up, stretching in my bed. My laptop had been abandoned on the floor, its battery out.

I smiled when I remembered how Eric had asked me out.

Glancing around, only Rapunzel and I were in the room. She was brushing her blonde hair.

Maybe Kristof had a thing for blondes...

"Morning!" She grinned at me. I grinned back.

"Hi!" I yawned. My fist was still curled around the piece of paper.

"Whatcha got there?" She asked, pointing at my curled fists.

I smiled hugely. "Eric's phone number!"

"Eric? Really?" She frowned. I nodded, ignoring her change in attitude.

"He asked me out to dinner tonight!" I squealed.

"How long have you two known each other?"

"We just met last night. He asked me if I was Anna, and I said I was, and he asked me out!" I giggled, jumping on my bed."

"You just met him?" She asked, looking shocked. "Don't you think it's a bit weird that he's asking you out all of a sudden?"

I shook my head, feeling a tad angry.