Chapter 36

ARIEL POV

I was not in my bed.

That was the first thing I noticed. The second thing was the massive, pounding headache that was attacking me.

What had happened last night?

First things were first. Where was I? Currently, I was hiding under some blankets. I knew I wasn't in my dorm. I decided to back track a little. Okay, I could do this.

First, I went to the mall, and met Andy. I got into a fight with my friends. I'm pretty sure Peter was involved too. Then Wendy apologized to me, and gave me some sort of drink? The rest was a giant blank.

Maybe I should've tried to figure out where I was first.

Taking a huge breath, I took off the blankets, sending out a silent thank you to the fact that I had on all my clothes. I was pretty sure I would've died if I hadn't. Blinking a couple of times, I took in my surroundings.

The first thing I noticed was that I was in a student dorm. The room probably belonged to a couple guys. There was a football uniform lying on the floor, and a pile of laundry crumpled up on the floor. The other two beds were empty. I scanned my eyes around the room, and screamed in surprise and hid under the covers when I saw Andy sleeping in a chair.

He yelled when he heard me. "Sheesh, Ariel! What was that for?!"

"You scared me." I mumbled, removing the blankets again. "What happened? Is this your room?"

"You seriously don't remember anything?" he demanded. I shook my head in annoyance.

"Why am I in your room, Andy?" I said.

"You were drunk." he replied. "I didn't want you to do anything stupid, or something you would regret, so I brought you here." Andy looked proud of himself.

"Why? Why would you do that?"

"Are you mad at me?" he asked, looking surprised.

"I'm going to my room." I muttered. "And for the record, I would never get drunk."

"Someone gave you a spiked drink. Do you remember anything?"

"Just stop it, okay? I didn't get drunk. I wouldn't do that. I'm leaving." I huffed, and tumbled out of the bed. I groaned in annoyance. My head was still pounding, and the sun was much too bright.

"Here, let me help you." Andy sighed, coming to my aid. I waved him off.

"I'm fine." I protested.

"Ariel..."

"Leave me alone. I know I would never get drunk." I said. I threw open his door, and left his room, ignoring his yells down the hallways. I heard a couple people snicker at me. I had the worst bed head. Just my luck. I ran the rest of the way to my dorm. Unfortunately, I didn't have my key. I banged on my door, hoping Belle or Mulan would answer.

Mulan flung open the door, and I walked inside our room without saying anything. I dropped onto my bed, and closed my eyes. I knew that at any given moment Mulan would start yelling at me. So I was surprised when she started to lay down beside me. We were silent for a few seconds before she spoke up.

"Are you okay?" she asked quietly. I shrugged my shoulders.

"This morning I woke up in Andys bed." I told her. She widened her eyes. "Nothing happened," I quickly reassured her. "I just... ugh. I don't know. Where's Belle?"

"Do you really want to know?" Mulan sighed.

"Yep. I need a distraction."

"She got suspended."