chapter 14 Kidnapped

Jorge and his friends continued their journey looking for Naraku and the Jewel shards. 

Elizabeth turns to them. "Let's relax for a while." Jorge turns to her. "WHAT?! Why? Where looking for Naraku remember?" Elizabeth crosses her arms. "Well, you can't go looking for Naraku on an empty stomach. Now here." She hands him a snack. Jorge takes it. "Well, it would be best that we eat now before we go looking for Naraku." Miroku said feeling triad.

Elizabeth lay down a blanket for them to lay on. They sat down and took out there food and began to eat. 

Trevor smiled as he saw Elizabeth begin to take out a piece of salmon. Trevor was just about to swipe it but before he could get the chance to, someone had already swipe it. He looks to see Jorge holding it and he was about to eat it. "HEY! THAT WAS MINE!" Trevor grins his teeth and he begins to make fists. Jorge turns to him feeling annoyed. "Well, I'm bigger and stronger then you are so I should get to have it." Trevor makes fists and he begins to feel angry. "WELL, I'M A GROWING BOY! SO I SHOULD GET TO HAVE IT!"

Just then, Trevor knocks the salmon out of Jorge's hands as he was just about to eat it. Jorge suddenly turns around with anger striking him on the head. "AAAAAA!" Trevor begins to wiggle back and forth.

 "AAAAAA!" Trevor begins to wiggle back and forth

Elizabeth turns around with her eyes narrowed as she was sitting. "SIT BOY!" Jorge looks up at her with anger. He grins his teeth as He see Trevor gets the salmon and tries to eat it but before he could, Jorge quickly takes it and swallows it without leaving a peace of it left. Elizabeth glares at him giving Trevor something else to eat. "SIT BOY!" Elizabeth said while getting up.

Jorge gets up with anger. "GRRRRR KAGOME?! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" Elizabeth turns to him. "You where being rude Inuyasha."

Victoria and Miroku glare

Victoria and Miroku glare. "Those two do nothing but fight." Victoria sighs. Miroku sits beside her agreeing. "Sometimes someone has to be the bigger man."

Victoria turns to Elizabeth with curiosity. "Hey Kagome? Where are you going?" She asks holding her soup. "I'm going to get some blue berries. Be right back."  Elizabeth rushes off. 

***

Kagura was sitting on her feather looking down to see them eating their food. "Hmm? That's strange. Kagome isn't with them. Has she gone back to her own time?"

***

Elizabeth wanders around until, she finally spots the beautiful blue dots she was looking for. She steps forward and begins to pick out the blue berries. As she was picking out the blue berries, she suddenly hears a noise in the bushes behind her. She immediately turns around. "Huh? In-Inuyasha? If your coming to apologize then..." She suddenly looked up as something grabbed her leaving her basket of blue berries behind. "AA!"

***

After two hours passed, Victoria, Trevor, and Miroku Began to worry. Trevor looks up as the sky began to turn dark. "G Kagome's been gone for a while." Victoria steps in. "Your right. It has been a while." She turns to Miroku. "Should we go look for her?" She stands up beginning to worry. Miroku stares out. "Yes we should but..." He Looks straight out with worry. "I think something happened to her." Victoria's eyes widen. "What do you mean? Like what happened to Rin?" Miroku turns to her. "Possibly but something tells me it's not that." Just then, Trevor leans in to whisper. "Don't worry Victoria. Rin will be fine." He rests his hand on her.

" He rests his hand on her

Miroku turns to Inuyasha. "Inuyasha? What do you think?" Jorge sighs waving his hand. "Aa, who cares." Victoria steps in. "Well, you should go and look for her." Jorge gets up feeling annoyed. "HEY?! WILL YOU GET OFF MY BACK ABOUT THIS?! She's probably balling her eyes out like a baby." He takes off.  

***

Elizabeth slowly looks up to see a dark cat shape. 

So your awake are you?

Elizabeth's eyes widen in fear as her hands where tied to a rope as she tries to free herself. "What do you want?" The cat shape smirks. "That will all be revealed soon and then, we can have more fun."

***

Jorge rushes throw the forest. "Stupid Kagome always taking off at the worst times. Every time this happens, she gets away and I get blamed for it. I've done nothing wrong."  He suddenly trips over something in the dark. "Huh?" He steps closer to see what it is. "HEY?!" His eyes widen. "That's Elizabeth's basket. He leans in closer and sniffs it. "I-I can't believe this. SHE'S BEEN KIDNAPPED!"