chapter 6 Explaining

Jorge suddenly perked his ears up and took out his sword. He turns to Elizabeth. "Elizabeth? STAY HERE! I'LL BE RIGHT BACK!"  Elizabeth sighs. "IT'S KAGOME! KA-GO-ME!" He rushes to see a little fox demon being chased by demon wolves. They were hungry by the looks of it.

The little fox demon began to reach for his things and he took out a small round object. Just than he begins to yell out something. He threw out the small object and it suddenly began to grow big swirling wind around like crazy.

The black demon wolves backed up in fear growling and as soon as it stopped, they began charging at him again

The black demon wolves backed up in fear growling and as soon as it stopped, they began charging at him again. "AAAA! AAAAAAAA!" The small fox demon ran in fear as if it were an even larger demon. "SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP?!"

Than as he continued to run, he heard someone fly right behind him slaying all the demons away. 

"WIND SCAR!"

The small fox demon turned to see a half dog demon standing there holding a large sword. He had grey ears and wore a red robe. "Hey? Are you ok?" The fox demon began to smile and quickly jumped on in with relief. "OH THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!" Jorge begins to feel annoyed. "Ok, ok I get it. Now would you get off?" He takes him off of his head. He felt like he wanted to yell but he forces himself to stay calm.

Just than, he begins to recognize him by his scent. His eyes widen with surprise. " T-T-Trevor?" The little fox demon looked at him tilting his head with confusion. "Hey? How do you know my real name?" Jorge sighs. "Because I know you by scent now."

"By scent? Oh because your a half dog demon right?" He forces himself to stay calm. "Yes and my name is really Jorge. Listen?" He turns to him with concern. His eyes shown with worry. "Have you not been feeling like yourself lately?" Trevor rolls his eyes. "Of course not but I don't know how I became a small tiny puny fox demon." He crosses his arms. 

Jorge puts his hand on his shoulder. "We were all sent here because of a witch and it was because of something but that's not the point right now." Trevor stares at him patting him on his head. "It's ok, we'll figure a way out of here. HEY?! WILL YOU QUIT IT AND LISTEN?!" Jorge takes his hands off his head. "OK! Jeez I was only trying to make you feel better." Jorge looks at him with worry. "That's not the problem right now ok? SO LISTEN?!" He and Trevor both sit down. "After we got sent here, the witch told us if we stay here as the characters for to long, we will lose our memories, act like these characters and we'll be trapped here forever."

Jorge can see the fear within Trevor's eyes as he shook. "J-J-J-Jorge? I-I-I don't wanna stay here forever. I just wanna go home." He hugs him crying. Jorge looks at him pulling him off. "We will. Don't worry. We will." Just then, they both heard a familiar voice. 

Hi Shippo.

They both turned to see Elizabeth standing there with a smile on her face. "Ummmm? What's with her." Trevor asked as he was wiping his tears and tilted his head eating dry food. Jorge rolls his eyes as they were both getting up. "That's Elizabeth. She's lost it. She thinks she's Kagome now but between you and I. I think she's crazy." Jorge whispered in his ear.

Elizabeth begins to flame in anger. She makes both fists with her hand with movement She narrows her eyes. "ELIZABETH! ELIZABETH! WHO EVER SHE IS, IT'S NOT ME BECAUSE MY NAME IS KAGOME! KA-GO-ME!" Jorge feels scared and he begins to back up. "AA!" 

Jorge turns to Trevor with a smirk on his face. "Heeey? Trevor? Your Shippo now right?" Trevor smiles eating dry food and drinking water. "Yea." Then all of a sudden, Jorge begins to feel some kind of strange confidence looking towards him with a smirk on his face. He picked him up and began to eat his food. "HEY?! PUT ME DOWN!" Trevor cried. Jorge continued eating his food. "What? No way because your tiny Trevor now. So it only makes sense that I get to eat more than you do. So back off."

Jorge and Trevor were arguing as Elizabeth immediately turns around flaming with anger

Jorge and Trevor were arguing as Elizabeth immediately turns around flaming with anger. Jorge looks up and he begins to feel terrified. Elizabeth narrows her eyes and begins to make two fists again. "SIT BOY!" Jorge immediately falls onto the ground. "AA! WHY DOES SHE TORTURE ME?!"

Victoria pov

Victoria slowly gets up to see, she was laying down in a small hut. She saw she had a purple blanket on her and a white pillow to rest her head. "H-hello?" She looks back and forth. "Elizabeth? Trevor? Jeez, where am I?" Just then, she felt something soft and fuzzy on her. She looks to see a small yellow cat with a black diamond on it's forehead, black paws and a two black stripes on her two tails. She looks over to see a handsome young man wearing purple cloths and he had a staphe with him.