chapter 2 A tragic friendship end

It was the next day as Elizabeth tries shooting an apple with a bow and arrow. She tried the best she could to get it but as she did, it missed. "AWWW COME ON!" She stomped in anger. She sits down on a rock pouting. Victoria turns to her and puts her hand on her should and begins to comfort her. "It's ok Elizabeth. You'll get it next time." She smiles at her friend with confidence.

Just then, they hear foot steps coming towards them. They look up to see their friend Trevor jumping towards them with joy. He had Inuyasha lollipops, a hat, cotton candy, and green clothes with a brown vest on. "HEY?! DON'T YOU TWO KNOW WHAT DAY IT IS?!"

Their eyes widen and they both quickly got up. "OH MY GOODNESS!" Elizabeth said as she got her things. "I ALMOST FORGOT ABOUT THAT! I WAS SUPPOSED TO MEET JORGE THERE!" She turns to her friends for just a few seconds. "I'M SORRY. I GOTTA GO!" She quickly rushes out to go to the festival.

Trevor looks at Victoria with curiosity. "So how's the boomerang thing going?"

She sighs and sits back down again. "Not well. I keep missing just like how Elizabeth did."

He comforts her. "No worries. Come on. Let's go to the festival together." They exit.

Meanwhile Elizabeth wandered around the whole festival to see Inuyasha floats, lanterns, cloths, Japanese food, games, and plays where people can watch Inuyasha scenes. She smiles with excitement. "Oh WOW! THIS FESTIVAL IS AMAZING! I JUST HOPE JORGE WILL BE PATIENT WITH ME!"

Just then she hears a familiar voice coming from behind a food market. 

She looks over to see Jorge walking with some strange woman. Someone she had ever seen before. She slowly approaches them. The woman had bangs with flowers in her hair and she was dressed as if she was the priestess Kikyo. Jorge stayed dressed as himself.

"Hey Jorge? How are you and sorry I kept you waiting." She looks towards him and begins to wonder. He looks as if he was furious about something. "What do you want?" He grunts with annoyance. "WE were supposed to meet eachother here. Remember?" She looks closer at him seeing he wasn't happy and she begins to shake feeling pain as if some one stabbed her in the back.
"Why isn't he happy to see me? Did I do something wrong?"
Then that thought suddenly left her as he begins to walk away with his friend.

"H-HEY?! WAIT?!" She quickly stops him. "I thought we were going here together? Is something wrong?" She looks at him begins to feel her throat dry. He sighs as he looked at the strange girl he was with and then turns to her with another sigh. He closes his eyes for a few seconds and opens them again. "Elizabeth? It's over." She suddenly feels stabbed in her back as she sees the other woman begin to giggle at her. "She's laughing at me."  Her eyes begin to water and she wipes them off. "But why?" He looks at her and begins to rage with anger as if he was a dog that had been stuck in a cage all day. She can see he was buried with so much anger. He begins to make a fist and steps forward not able to hold it any longer. "BECAUSE YOU UNFOLLOWED ME AND YOU LIED TO ME! WE ARE THROUGH AS BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND! WE'RE NOT EVEN FRIENDS ANYMORE!" She looks at him and suddenly begins to turn away feeling so much pain. "I-I-I-I thought I could trust you? If I did such a thing, THEN I'M SORRY!"

They continued to fight as Trevor and Victoria showed up. "What's going on? Victoria asked as she noticed they were arguing about something. Jorge turns to her with anger. "STAY OUT OF THIS!"

Trevor jumps in between them. "NO WAY! HOW DARE YOU TALK TO OUR FRIEND THAT WAY! SHE'S YOUR GIRLFRIEND! YOU NEED TO BE NICE TO HER. SO STOP BEING SO STUBBORN!" He jumps up and hits him on the head. Jorge begins to rage with even more anger than before and punches him in the face causing him to cry.

"HEY?!" Victoria narrows her eyes at him. "HE'S JUST THREE YEARS YOUNGER THAN YOU ARE! SHOW A LITTLE MORE RESPECT!" He narrows his eyes at her. "WELL IT'S HIS OWN FAULT! HE SHOULD'VE TAKEN MY ADVICE AND STAYED OUT OF THIS!"